Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harlekin

Harlekin

Very sad news. Harlekin, in real life, has died.
    He will be very deeply missed. Harle started playing Miramagia in April 2012. When I joined in December 2013, we quickly became friends. We have shared many fun times together.

I am so sorry Lins. I didn't know Harlekin but just visited his village and sobbed.

I came across this poem a few months ago and found it lovely:

In the fullness of the Moon, our brother returned Home, and the world is a little poorer because of it.
    May those of us who knew him carry a spark of his fire in our hearts and share it with all the love he gave to all he met.
    Grace and peace to those who remain. There are many hands to hold you up in the days ahead.

Hail the traveler! “Say his name aloud. Say it! Let his name be a libation of spirit upon the earth. Say it! Remember! Say It!”

Hail the Traveler! Peace and love surround those who remain!

Hail the Traveler: I commit you back from where you came / to the arms of your ancestors / may there be peace where there was anger / may there be healing where there was hurt. / Go quickly to the place / that your old ones called home. / For those who grieve for your passing; / let there be healing / For those who grieve for who you were; / let there be healing For those who grieve for what you could have been; / let there be healing / Hail the traveler.

Oh Lins, words cannot express.
    Anara, that is beautiful. My own Grandpa is at death's door and your poem is very comforting at this time. Thank you for posting it.
    Buzz words you need to know: Homemade and Japanese because, if I'm going to get fat, I might as well enjoy it.

You are welcome MoonFairy. May your grandfather's journey to the Ancestors been one of peace and joy. Much love to you and your family.

Messages of support
    Dragonholt : msg procedures on RL player death
    Thank you for letting me know Lins
    I am sorry to read that. Please pass on my condolences and deepest sympathy for their loss. Mira will miss him too

Kram_1875 msg +
    Hi Lins
    I am so sorry Arch told me about Harley
    Kram

(now the msg is Sad News)
    browndoggies97
    how sad. did he die from a disease? what it expected? what happened?
    Then later
    wow. i will will pray for his family. how sad.

Jas Wilde
    So sorry to hear Lins

M*A*D*Z*I*A
    Good evening Lins
    thank you for letting me know . I'm going to miss him too. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.
    Later
    it's time for me now Lins.If there;s anything I can do ,please ask.Sending you hugs

ksnowpuff
    Oh, i'm so sorry to hear that. May his Memory be Eternal!

Twinkie44
    So sorry to hear this. Prayers for his family

Golden Glow (village next to salty)
    Thank you very much for your information.
    I don't know him, but it is always very sad to hear that.

Jimjersey
    So sorry to hear this. My prayers and thoughts for him and his family. Thank you for sharing.

Little Lulu
    Do you know what happened or was it sudden? I didn't know him well. It hurts just like in real life to loose someone in the game. I have friends in both Memory villages. I think his property can be moved there if there are still open lots. I hope you are coping okay. So sad for the family.
    Prayers sent.
    Hugs, Lulu
    later
    Being sad shows you have love and compassion in your heart. Give yourself time to get through it all. You've lost a good friend. Time will slowly help and you have other friends to rely on for support.

dham
    I sent prayers for his family. My heart is sad for them.

Tenaelle (salty)
    sorry to hear, i did not know that person, but it is understandable your feeling of loss.
    my mother passed away in october it was very upsetting for me also.
    take care and condolences

Halama
    so sorry

The Caretaker
    Hi Lins
    I'm the caretaker of the memory village in waiting - Rememberance - Dragonholt told me about your loss. Just to let you know I'm there if you want to chat. ))hhuug(((
    PS: Harlekin will probably go to to memory2 but I'm around if you need someone to chat to
    More later
    If I'm not online when you are - message me.
    Are you also from Sweden?
    I'm in South Africa but I will try be online when you are.

CatMiss
    Thanks for letting me know. Please tell his family I will keep them in my prayers.

LoveQuilts
    I am so sorry Lins. It is so hard to lose someone we like, love and enjoy.
    Sending Hugs,

lov2bme
    Thank you for letting us know....he will be dearly missed...and I know how much he loved this game....

Chrissy-1976
    I'm sorry to hear about the sad news of a friend passing. I send my deepest condolences to you my friend, as well as his family and mutual friends also.

FragmentFour
    This is indeed sad news. Thanks for letting us know.

Nala2
    I'm very sorry to hear that..my sincere condolence to his family...may Gos rest his soul

Gladriell
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. Much love to you and his family

Lorelei3
    May care and love of those around his family and friends provide comfort and peace to get them through the days ahead. My deepest condolences.

Nuthatch
    Please give his family our condolences. He was a wonderful Mira friend and we will miss him.
    If possible .. suggest to his family that Mira would be able to take his Mira home and place it in Memory Too village so we can visit and remember all the fun times we had.
    Big Hugs for you all

sierravon
    Oh my goodness Lins, I am very saddened to hear of this about Harlekin. I appreciate you sharing this. If you hear of any way we can send our sympathy to family, please let me know.
    Thank you for sharing this.

octopia
    Thank you for letting us know. This is indeed sad news. My condolences to you and others with whom he shared this game.

Obbit
    Lins i am so so sorry for his family and i just can't believe it yet. I'm too upset to digest this dreadful news. Only the other day we were chatting, as we often did, and you were a very close friend of his. I can't believe i'm talking about him in the past tense either. It's all too sad and it's so wrong.
    When i read Madzia's post on the bulleting board I broke into te
    Life isn't fair. He used to say that a lot. How right he was
    A sad, sad Obbit

Smanke
    Extremely sad to hear such news. Peace to you and his family

Roxxie_Jean
    I am so sorry to hear this. I pray you and all friends and family find peace in the good memories and your sorrows fade.
    Chat me up anytime. Love and Peace!

I hope so too, Anara.
    Wow, so many messages, Lins. I forgot earlier but my thoughts and prayers go with you, his family and his Mira family. Blessings to all.
    Buzz words you need to know: Homemade and Japanese because, if I'm going to get fat, I might as well enjoy it.

My condolences to his family and friends.

It is sad, loosing dear friends and family
    You have a question? Look here for your answer: Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking for the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them here
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

I'm soo sorry to hear about your grandfather Moon..... hugs.... EiClops

Update: I have received a request from family and friends to move Harlekin to one of the Memory villages. This will happen tomorrow, all being well.

At the season of Easter, when Christians around the world remember light out of the darkness it feels right to move our friend, Harlekin, to a memory village. A new star shines bright in the skies above Mira.

If you would like to visit and leave a gift for Harlekin please give it to custodian2 or The Caretaker who will place it for you.

Harlekin - thank you for being a part of Miramagia. Once a Miramagiacian, always a Miramagician.
    Last edited by dragonholt; 1st April 2018 at 08:11 PM.
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.

Harlekin is home. In Memory Too.

Rest in peace Harlekin.
    Last edited by dragonholt; 2nd April 2018 at 11:40 PM.
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast