Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Selfies...

Today, Cornelius gifted us with another Phoenix Ball.
    Since we already have one of these we decided to sell it and buy seeds instead.

More than one just is not special any more and we would like the one we have already to stay special.
    Name:  09today01a.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  57.6 KB

We got some high culture in Gosth's Cloud library where there's certainly lots to do and to see...
    Here we are in Ghosth's Art Gallery... ALFREDO! DON'T TOUCH THAT!
    Name:  09today01.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  55.4 KB

Next we met up with a traveling witch friend of Alfredo's in Illusions' Oceanic world.. But, as usual, Alfredo only had eyes for the teacakes,,,
    Illusions' traveling witch told us a big secret but more about that tomorrow...
    Name:  09today02.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  40.7 KB

JAY!! Today, Cornelius gifted us with the Well wishers outfit for sorcerers
    Together with the hairdo he gave us on the first day we now have the full ensemble.

Here's Abellio looking quite dapper in his shiny new clothes.
    Name:  09today01.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  57.8 KB

Yesterday, the travelling witch currently visiting Illusions' Oceanic world told us a big secret..
    Today we can reveal that it has to do with Alfredo's family back in the world below.
    Alfredo might have to go on a long journey soon but first he's got to tell his library bat cousins about what happened.

Here's Alfredo discussing the news with our library bats.
    Name:  09today02.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  53.3 KB

Alfredo made a decision at last. He decided to keep his selfies for himself and for the other companions in our village. He thinks its the "wise" thing to do at the moment because not everybody on Mira like and love our companions as much as we in our village do.
    He's also decided to start planning a trip to his family in the world below because a shadow dragon called Recnac have started bothering them again and he might have to go help them out.
    We'll post more about his plans and possible adventures here "in due course".
    In the mean time, if you would like to visit Alfredo in his penthouse above the kitchen in our library world you would be most welcome.
    Name:  alfredogoodbye.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  21.8 KB

Oh no!! I'll miss the selfies but at least you are saving them for us lol. xoxo

Oh no! They are so funny. I shall miss them sorely. I wish Alfredo every success in the Real World. I hear it can be as good as is it sometimes bad. What a strange place to live in. Hugs for Alfredo.
    You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

I just love your selfies Alfredo!

I love the selfies as well, they always managed to brighten my day. Best wishes on your travels.

Oh dear!
    I'll miss his selfies
    Hope all goes well.
    You have a question? Look here for your answer: Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking for the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them here
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Oh No!! Each day I rush to see where Alfredo's travels will take him. His adventures have taken us to the most amazing places. Dear Alfredo..rest well on your holiday and come back soon.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678