Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Selfies...

Great pictures! I love the ideas in this thread!

octopia

We visited E.T.'s water world today because I wanted to ask his Nessie something. Alfredo was more interested in the cookies in the chest on the flying carpet though... He chased the carpet around for hours...
    Name:  10etwaterworld.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  32.6 KB

We then consulted the Great Tome in Coachal's meadow world. I got a few nice wisdom ideas from it. ALFREDO! LEAVE THE POOR CAT ALONE!
    Name:  10coachalmeadow.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  57.0 KB

Now that the current festival is almost over and the Magical Maze Mini Game will be packed away until next year, we can reveal the secret to our success playing it... For us it was all about team work
    Name:  10alfredomaze.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  64.1 KB

My fairies dropped everything for the photo opportunity. They are rather vane at times. I keep them sweet by offering free berth for their caravan. As long as they keep it looking pretty, I'm happy.

Oh my! Poor Alfredo! However does he manage with all those UFO's (Unsafe flying Oysters) zipping about? o.O

Drat, why didn't I think of that in the maze?!
    You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

I went to play a game of chess in Chrysocolla's library world yesterday. Alfredo discovered a 300 year old teacake in the museum section...
    Sorry Chrysocolla...
    Name:  11chrysocolla.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  70.1 KB

I was so embarrassed by the fate of the poor ancient teacake that I thought we'd go somewhere where there was definitely no cakes, teacakes, cookies or anything sweet.
    So.. We went maze-practising in Mustrumridcully's desert world... I'm considering putting Alfredo on a diet. What do you think?
    Name:  11mustriumridcully.jpg
Size:  65.6 KB

For those of you that don't know yet... There are two very special Villages on Mira which no selfie, pic or photograph can or ever will do justice. You HAVE to experience these special places in person.
    They are the Memory villages.
    They were created to remember those Mira players who have walked the rainbow to the next world and each estate have been frozen in time, just as they left it, by each village's caretaker.
    Take a walk in one of them whenever you want to remember a family member or friend or companion that is no longer with us in the flesh.
    To find these special villages just type 'Memory' in your village search box...

Here is us overlooking Memory from a nearby hill top.
    Name:  11memory.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  92.5 KB

(The story of why WE visited Memory is for another day.)

During our journey yesterday we visited Ragdoll's sacred space in her Desert world. She's also got a fun park there but Alfredo was more interested in where those train tracks will take you...
    Name:  11ragdoll.jpg
Size:  68.7 KB

After that I went on a hot air balloon ride in CuzitsmeChris' meadow world. No guesses as to what ALfredo was interested in. LOL
    Name:  11cuzitsmechris.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  42.3 KB

On our way back home we ran into the elusive Eusebius. He gave us loads of manna for a few special mushrooms and now the real upgrades to our dreamworld can start.
    Name:  10eusebiusnone.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  33.3 KB

Thank you Abellio, and Alfredo
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

Well now, you did say you wanted others to join in with this thread (I wish you hadn't).

My own batty companion, Noctezuma, has taken a serious liking to your Alfredo and now thinks she should follow his lead. Sigh.

I wasn't allowed to pluck my Legendary mushroom until she had tweaked everyone into the right positions and the makeup and expressions and... well, I'm sure Alfredo is as bad!

The result, you ask? Here we are!

Name:  Legendary Mushroom Find.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  187.0 KB

Lira was horrified as the bidding reached legendary proportions!

Congratulations on your legendary mushroom Moon...
    Well, our Library portal world's mess is almost cleared and it was no easy task I can tell you...
    But... It was all worth it and we have started construction on our School for Wayward Witches and Sassy Sorcerers in earnest...
    Here's us hard at work on it... (More updates on this project to follow)
    Name:  librarywork.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  48.7 KB

Inbetween all the hard work we took a ride on some pigs that magically appeared on our village tree for the day... Here's us trying to balance because riding a pig is no easy matter....
    Name:  pigride.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  57.2 KB

All work and no play would make Alfredo a dull bat.

Abellio....thanks for sharing your adventures..Mira is a big world filled with wonder and delight and you have a great talent to explore

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast