Thread: Missing Leafer option

Exclamation Missing Leafer option

I went to plant some Leafers and the plant is no longer shown in the seed selection box. All the other plant seeds are there, but no leafer option, no picture at all. It has disappeared from the list. What now??

I see you are level 85 Twinkletoe - leafers are available from level 90.

Name:  lrgrggxyp39.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  108.3 KB

If the problem is something else then please clear flash and browser cache and contact support who will be only too pleased to help!
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Oh, I had forgotten. I have an island task saying I need them, and I didn't think we could get a one that we couldn't do yet. Am I wrong about that? It doesn't seem like you should get a task that can't be fulfilled and I don't remember it happening before.

I guess I was thinking that all options would show in the Seed crop box, but now I see they only show when you open your storehouse directly. I must have mixed the two up. Thanks for clearing that up. I just temporarily lost my way, lol.

You're not the only one. I have had many tasks I could not yet do and also lost the ability to finish tasks when I have Transformed. I guess they didn't intend us to hurry through the tasks. It is supposed to be fun, after all.
    You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

I expect that with the Genie tasks, but these were Island tasks, and I never saw one before that was impossible to do. I just thought it was strange! Glad to know it's not just me or a bug.

You can still buy them on the market.