Thread: BO oddity - ruby reward without three participating villages

BO oddity - ruby reward without three participating villages

My village has this showing on one of our BOs - only two participating villages but full ruby coloration as if two were enough.

Name:  BO.JPG
Views: 111
Size:  82.9 KB

FragmentFour

Now I've been wondering (which means i don't actually know) - what happens when there are 3 villages participating in ruby competition, but one village has only 1 villager who packs up and moves leaving the village abandoned. Does the village name disappear from competition listings or does it still count towards the ruby prize (and money) ?

The villages listed are still listed until the BO is closed, Jause - we use that method to create second and third villages when we have BOs that carry rubies and no other participants are around. The "abandoned" village remains listed on the BO until it is closed. This one, however... never had a third village. So... And I'd really like to know what it's coding status is. If I close the BO without a third village, as the plate up there shows I can, will we get the rubies which are NOT greyed out as they are when things are normal?

Okay, today we have another BO - same story. Shows rubies can be collected upon win, but having only two participants. Did the rules change?

Name:  boagain.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  94.4 KB

did you read the tooltip ? what does it say ? all ruby comps I ever saw said "3 villages".
    You create your own reality

Just confirmed - no the rules have not changed. The first competition ended up with 3 villages; this other - let's see what happens. It is still as the tooltip says - 3 villages are needed for the ruby bonus!
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.