Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: New Place for Reporting Video Problems.

There is a video that just started appearing today (#19428) which says it is "The Interiors NRD, Natasha Rocca Devine, interviews Aigars Zelmenis MD of FRONT rugs...". It never starts, has a video arrow in the middle of it, and has a caption in Russian at the bottom. I found the video on youtube; it is 14 minutes long (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5ocxtgsjsI). I cannot successfully cancel this video and get another, it just keeps reappearing, and in the meantime I can't get a Growth Impulse or Jackalope prize. Please get this one out of the rotation? Thanks!

I've just had it too, what a nuisance!

Other problems with videos haven't changed, I still get a load of impossible to play vids every time and wait forever to finally get the 20949 which works.
    The not working ones include:

Miramagia.com Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Eleanor Rigby View Post
    It never starts, has a video arrow in the middle of it, and has a caption in Russian at the bottom.
    Yes. They need to be got rid of asap!

I've blocked the domain(s?) that seem to be the source of them, there's no way I'm allowing it here.

So today #19428 has changed, it doesn't always show the same image but it DOES always show a link to a YouTube video with captions in Russian. Just now I got this one (image below). I do not click on them but have trouble getting anything else to substitute for them when I cancel them. I live in the USA and do not speak Russian, but this one appears to be an ad for a movie called "Selfie", maybe? The same video # is used for at least 2 other YouTube videos with Russian captions. It's probably not worthwhile to serve me videos in Russian.
    Name:  BadAd.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  149.6 KB

STILL there, AND you have removed my post informing you of the fact.

Not removed - just awaiting moderation. This has been forwarded to Dietrich:
    I await his reply - which country are you playing from?
    Last edited by dragonholt; 28th September 2017 at 09:20 PM.

The Russian videos (multiple with the same number, #19428) have continued, and include at least one with questionable material (nudity). Please fix this. Sorry to any Russians out there, but I won't watch a video in Russian, too many things are suspect for Americans when it comes to Russians and technology these days...

This has been forwarded to Dietrich who is looking into it. He hopes to have the issue resolved by Monday.

I will post any updates here.
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

LOL Eleanor - I was thinking the same thing when I saw the Russian videos. Like, "OH NO NOT MY MIRA TOO!" ;D

Jackalope videos now not working at all for me. After the video, it returns to "Video loading" so I don't get the bonus.

Meantime, it's been 3 days since some of us have been able to watch a video for Growth Impulse or a Jackalope prize. Please please please, Dietrich, get these out of the rotation!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast