Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Place for Reporting Video Problems.

Morgana
    My Jackalope videos use to run ok then slowed up and crashed,, not to be unexpected! Then I tried turning off all of the village decs before I used Jackalope. Now the videos have sped up and I get my rewards at the end. I don't run the prize video more than once though, he'll never give me more than one prize at a time.

Video 17318 (?) (drug commercial) is it supposed to be 3+ minutes long?

Why on earth do companies thing it is a good idea to put *full length* television commercials into video games where people have 5-10 min to play? Add to that the fact I have the sound off and large size text the display gets cut off and they have no caption so it is pretty much useless as an ad. lol
    I mean... if they are trying to sell something why do they not make a picture of the product with a caption and a link to the page?! lol All it shows to me is that the company is lazy and does not pay attention to its potential customer base.
    (not the fault of TG)

But should the video play this long?

This has been forwarded - Dietrich is on the case! Dragonholt
    Last edited by dragonholt; 9th April 2017 at 09:12 PM.

Yes, PLEASE remove that video 17318 ("Milestones are important reminders...") drug commercial from the rotation! I am counting how many times it's started and I've canceled it to try to get another one. I am up to 73 times so far. Please remove it quickly, Dietrich! <3

17318 is still nearly the only video that plays for me. I won't be playing any more videos until this gets removed. It's ridiculously long. I see Dietrich is on the case. Please pass along my good wishes that he gets it removed soon.

This should now be removed - has it been?
    Last edited by dragonholt; 14th April 2017 at 11:07 PM.

Yes Dragonholt, 17318 the dangerous injectable drug ad is still there, is still way over 3 mins long, and even cancelling it multiple times, refuses to go to another video.

Thank you - I have sent another message to Dietrich - who apologises and is on the case again
    Last edited by dragonholt; 18th April 2017 at 09:16 PM.

Dragonholt, one of my villagers just reported her annoyance to me that she just got that 17318 "Milestones are important..." drug video again this morning, just now. It has not been fully removed, sorry....

Thank you for letting me know - has it gone now?
    Last edited by dragonholt; 23rd April 2017 at 09:48 PM.

No, sorry, it is still there.

It is still there.

Hi Dragonholt, I just got the video repeatedly again this morning.

I have been assured it should have gone now. It was made clear to the the third party provider it needed removing.
    Last edited by dragonholt; 30th April 2017 at 08:18 PM.

17318 Yep, still there. (May 1)

I have once again complained, this time direct to the High Council. My apologies - it WILL be sorted
    Last edited by dragonholt; 7th May 2017 at 07:49 PM.

It's baaaaack (17318) -- and today is May 11! Please help? Thank you! <3

Dietrich apologises . . and his inbox is being inundated with messages from me to get this sorted! He apologises as do I . . I will persist - it will be taken away
    Last edited by dragonholt; 14th May 2017 at 08:25 PM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast