Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: New Place for Reporting Video Problems.

I didn't see a number either, my work around is to lightly hit the play arrow, then at the 32-35 second mark the skip ad pops up on the bottom right, once you hit that you get your reward.

I will try that Pam.....thank you in advance. Hope I can do it and hope it works. This is the 4th or 5th day with this now.
    I did do as you suggested and it gave me growth impulse but it came back on for the prize. Instead of cancelling I did the same thing again. I surely hope, the next time I want growth impulse that I don't get that ad. Totally dislike it!! Have a very good day
    LoveQuilts

Thank you ever so much. I actually had a different video (much shorter also). Such a relief and if I get that Vienna thing again (hope not), I will know what to do. LoveQuilts

Hello everyone, I don't see videos anymore. A white screen appears and after about 30 seconds the message "media.oadts.com took too long to respond" appears.
    I attach a photo to make you understand better.

Ps.
    I don't use ad blocker

Name:  Immagine.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  392.4 KB

Have you accepted the cookies? The new popup page.
    Last edited by dragonholt; 24th May 2020 at 10:33 AM.
    silvercat
    Magus supreme
    GlenPondster - Valley of Sorcery

Hello silvercat,

Judging on your game data, the problem solved itself at some point and you were able to use the Jackalope eventually.

Probably there were some loading issues or slow data traffic at the advertiser's end. Sorry for the inconveniences.
    If you experience any trouble again, please let us know.

Best regards,
    Ellemir

hello everybody,
    vienna comeback with 4 minutes or even 5 !

she had to click away several times until finally another video was released....

Name:  vienna.JPG
Views: 21
Size:  59.0 KB

Please get rid of all the Vienna ads. They are all too long. some over 5 mins. And we can't visit there anyway because of the CoronaVirus! Thanks, Bob

Is anyone working on this? Or has everyone given up on this game? These are the only ads I'm getting this morning, and it's really annoying. I wouldn't even bother except it's the only way to get beet juice.

Yes they are. I have had confirmation from Dietrich that he is working on this. And no, no one has given up on the game! I am sorry it is really annoying - you should be able to skip after 30 seconds - is that not happening?
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Yes, I can skip after 30 seconds, but it just reloads the same ad over and over and over.
    Thank you for letting us know Dietrich is working on it. I appreciate it.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast