Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Place for Reporting Video Problems.

New Place for Reporting Video Problems.

If you are having a problem with a video that doesn't respond to the usual procedures, which can be found in the first post here: http://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=6957 then please follow these guidelines to report the issue either to support or as a new post in this thread.

The information Dietrich has requested is:

1. The game, server, and country player is playing from eg MM Com USA

2. the ID number of the video (if possible) and/or the product name eg 68774 Rail Nation

3. a detailed description of the problem - this is so he and his wizards can try to reproduce the problem - necessary for identifying the solution. Do include information about which browsers you have used, and whether there was a difference in performance between them.

4. a screenshot if possible.

Thank you!
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Just a brief update - Dietrich informs me that there should no longer be videos lasting more than 90 seconds. . .
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

US / Cone Bush server
    There is a US video this week for Lincoln/McConaughey (can't find the ad #, sorry) which is a performance of a singer and group playing "Midnight Rider". It is fun to listen to, but it is almost 5 minutes long. This is clearly longer than the 90 second guideline above. I will try to get an ad # on it next time it shows up.

Miramagia, .com (Cone Bush), USA

Video #17318 (Lincoln/"Midnight Rider") is a complete music performance and runs for 3+ minutes. Trying to cancel it and get another one only works occasionally.

--ER.

PLEASE make the very very very very very long Lincoln car commercial ("Midnight Rider") go away!!! We cannot get growth boosts or any jackalope prizes because we all close it as soon as it starts. It is too long! I have reported it twice already with video # details, but have not seen my posts (they wait to be reviewed by a moderator) and have no answer and no change. HELP! Please? Thank you.
    --ER.

This has been forwarded to Dietrich today and should be resolved very soon. Thank you for the id number - most helpful.
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

I am having problems with the videos again. It is very nice to have the puzzles to do with new questi, but my videos are freezing completely. The videos are freezing my browser / lap top. At approximately 3-5 min freez and black video screen the video ends. Yes, it will solve me one spot for the puzzle but it is annoying to have something new in game to enjoy and instead becomes frustrating.

I have checked also at my work place if there I will have same problem as I have at home. Sadly, same problem. No commercial view just black screen, freez and after 3-5 min ends.

I have forwarded this new problem to Dietrich regarding the jackalope videos during Fareeja's game - he would appreciate any further information you can give - including:
    country where you play miramagia
    browsers tried and affected
    details about the issue
    advert details (if possible)

Please read the opening post for further explanations.

Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

Here is screen shot how the videos run for me;

http://i68.tinypic.com/287med0.jpg

When I click on the video, the commercial is invisible, a black screen runs for 3-5 min ( all depends if the video freezes my browser or not). Once the video after few min is done, I get pop up and a solved colour. That how it is with all videos.

Info:

Home:
    * Browser: Google Chrome (game runs the best for me on that Browser),
    * Internet: High Speed,
    * Video #: no clue as I do not even see the number, one of the one I was able to actually see was the Travian Game UK commercial (horrible lag, freez).

Work place:
    * Browser: Google Chrome,
    * Internet: High Speed,
    * Own server

17318 Disney Halloween plays twice before you get one reward. sometimes it is Disney Halloween followed by the Travain game ad before you get one reward.
    The two videos run one right after the other, with a pause between them. both are # 17318

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast