Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WORKING ON Collective thread: jackalope videos - reporting problems

WORKING ON Collective thread: jackalope videos - reporting problems

Dear Miramagicians,

As you already know, there can sometimes be errors when playing the jackalope videos (you can find detailed information
    *here*).

First, please make sure an ad-blocker isn't responsible for preventing the video from playing. You can find a guide about this here:
    *How to deactivate your ad-blocker*

Another option is to clear your browser cache and cookies. You can find more information about this
    *here*.

Report video

In order to successfully resolve the problem we
    always require the following information:
    • What kind of problem is it? (Objectionable advertising, technical problem or incorrect language.)
    • If you aren't playing on a German server: which country are you playing in?
    • The video ID – You can usually find this to the bottom left of the video when you move your mouse cursor over it:
    • Creating a screenshot of the video. (You can find guides here: Creating screenshots and Inserting images.)
    • Brand name/company name of the product advertised.

In the event of a technical problem, we also need the following information:
    • A detailed description of the error.
    • The current version of the web browser you used to watch the video. (You can usually find this in the browser menu under 'About XXX' or in the browser settings under 'Info'.)
    • The version of your current operating system.

If a video is shown in the wrong language, we also need the following information:
    • Your location (the country you watched the video in).
    • The language of the web browser you used to play.

Thank you very much indeed for your help!

Kind regards,
    Your Miramagia.com team
    Last edited by Aliya Silver; 31st October 2015 at 08:56 AM.
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

I am monitoring the situation and pestering the technical wizards. I am assured there should soon be a solution. Some players are reporting improved access so it seems something is working!

When I have more information I will post it here.
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

My videos, along with some of my fellow villagers have stopped working today..I am in usa, on win7, on chrome...don't know what the others are using..but they open and black screen and just sets there and now circle or anything..can we get some help or update?? what other info do I need to submit?? thanks nutty

Quote Originally Posted by nuttynanny View Post
    My videos, along with some of my fellow villagers have stopped working today..I am in usa, on win7, on chrome...don't know what the others are using..but they open and black screen and just sets there and now circle or anything..can we get some help or update?? what other info do I need to submit?? thanks nutty
    I've had the same problem for some time, now. Videos fail to load so often that I only play them when I have a task that requires them - at present, none will load. If I try on Firefox (adblock is off), I get the black square with the loading circle in the middle. If I try on Chrome, I get the jackalope with a crystal ball animation and it also fails to load. No change if I clear cache.

I am having a similar problem all day today. (USA, Win7, Chrome) Videos will start but exactly 5 seconds into their run, they freeze. Every single one of them (and I have seen at least 5 different ones try to start and then freeze). I have rebooted, cleared cache, all that jazz. The code number in the lower left corner of the video screen for all of them, regardless of which video starts to play which then freezes, is 18103.

I am having the same issues with the growth impulse videos and the jackalope videos. And don't tell me to clear cache and cookies, because I've already done that. I am using Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge. Have no problems with the game using 10 and Edge. The only other problem I have been having lately is the scroll button doesn't work in the game. It works here in the forum, and everywhere else.

Firefox and Chrome both give this blank window, no videos. Number is 18103 in window, if unable to read it.
    Tried growth from the planting popup, then clicked jackalope before and after plants were ready, and tried accessing from DW, all the same results.
    I am using Linux Mint, most recent available versions of the browsers.

my video looks the same as McFeisty's

Video Number is 18103 is all black today, all day.
    I also tried the growth from the planting popup,
    as well as clicking jackalope, and the plant itself.
    tried refreshing and loging out and in, restarting computer,
    all same results, meaning no results.
    I am using Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Chrome.
    I have the most recent available versions of the browsers,
    and just cleared the flash cache and have latest version of flash.

I read on the support chat to get an app for the iphone, but I cant make it work.
    I probably need to find a young child to show me, LOL

Some recent changes appear to have helped. Most videos now play, but aren't being rewarded. (I've watched 6 in a row. The third one gave me the time bonus, the third gave me a jackalope prize.) The (mildly offensive) Cheaters High and Railway Baron videos were the ones that came up on the failures.

Quote Originally Posted by Dervish1 View Post
    Some recent changes appear to have helped. Most videos now play, but aren't being rewarded. (I've watched 6 in a row. The third one gave me the time bonus, the third gave me a jackalope prize.) The (mildly offensive) Cheaters High and Railway Baron videos were the ones that came up on the failures.
    Err... the *sixth* one above gave me the jackalope prize. And my most recent try was 2 successes in a row!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast