Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WORKING ON Collective thread: jackalope videos - reporting problems

Hi
    After weeks of playing Jack videos with no troubles, today is the day without Jack again;(

Videos start to run after a while( I can see changes in numbers of videos at the bottom left side), but in about 10 second screen gets black and sound is off, which means the end
    This started at the European morning today, 21.st of March and it is still lasting.

Can you do something about this please? I have read on world chat that only some have experianced the same things, so I hope it can be fixed soon, living without Jack's videos is hard

Thank you! Looking forward to get growth boost back soon

Country-Slovenia
    using Windows 7
    browser Chrome
    playing on Cone bush

Videos are not playing for me either. It always seems to stick on #18681 so maybe that one has a technical problem (as in previous incidents).

USA, Win7, Chrome, ConeBush

Question Jackalope Adds

I know there's something out there for everyone, but not everyone wants to see all thats out there.

Why can we not filter what we have come through our Jackalope. Other websites I've been on use targeted advertising. Some even have you fill out a thing with check boxes of likes and dislikes.

Can you do this Mira because some of the adds I receive are quite offensive to me, and I never see an add for something that may interest me.

I will literally put Jackalope on now and go to another website I'm viewing until its done, and then come back for the prize.
    Is this the way it's suppose to work?
    I am the secret Serpent coiled about to spring: in my coiling there is joy.
    If I lift up my head, I and my Nuit are one.
    If I droop down mine head, and shoot forth venom, then is rapture of the earth,
    And I and the earth are one.

A.C. 1904
    Liber AL vel Legis

ok, since I posted this just like 10 minutes ago,I've had the same offensive add come up 3 times, twice on a growth vid with extra spin, and the jackalope himself from picking a few shrooms.

For prize I get wooden benches, hippo spells and a wood fence. Is this all worth it?

A.C. 1904
    Liber AL vel Legis

Please take the ID number of any ad you find offensive and let support know. They can pass this information on to Dietrich who can speak to the external provider and sort something out. The ID number is on the bottom of the video screen. Please also explain what is offensive so we can inform the provider and they can refine their choices.

This thread:
    http://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=6957 gives information about how to report issues with the adverts in the opening post.
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Thank you, but I've noticed the same number with both offensive and non offensive, as to just not interested. I'd like to see more targeted adverts, because whats offensive to me, may not be so for you, and vice versa.

A.C. 1904
    Liber AL vel Legis

It is your choice whether or not you complain - the link tells you what is needed to help Dietrich convey the correct information to the providers; without the information the external providers will not be aware of the way you (and possibly others) feel. At the moment they are regionally targetted; information is needed to refine that targetting.
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.

ok. thank you DH

A.C. 1904
    Liber AL vel Legis

My growth impulse video gets stuck as soon as it loads. I don't see any ad blockers and I don't see any number in the left hand corner. The Jackalope video doesn't even load. Some of the growth impulse videos go thru just fine, but there are times I don't see any credit for them. Is this a problem you are working on or is it just me?
    annhayden

Hi annhayden,

This is strange, and if the following tips don't help, then I think it will give Dietrich a bit of a headache...

He asked about the ID again, and his hint is: move your mouse cursor into the video screen and have a look at the bottom left corner of that screen.

Also he wanted to know which browser you're using. There have been some scale problems with firefox lately. Setting zoom to 80% or less has been known to help and it's being worked on.
    And here's one little thing I thought about: some videos won't start on their own but you have to click them in order to get them started.

I hope this helps and please tell us about the outcome!

Good luck,
    Aliya
    You have a question? Look here for your answer: Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them here

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast