Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Showcase of Valley Stories

Valley of Meadows

Welcome to the Story / the Stories of Valley of Meadows.

Valley of Meadows

Nik flipped the curious looking note inspecting it... Why had that elf given it to her of all people? And why was he in such a hurry?
    Slowly she opens the note ... Old it starts to crack at the folds and then crumbles in to paperless bits.
    Dang ... Now i will never know what was in it or do we???
    Nick picks up the small pieces and places them in her tissue... Then rushes off to see the old witch at the edge of the village... Maybe she can fix it but the old witch on the edge of the village wasn't home ....
    So Nick starts crying worrying that the pieces will never be able to be put back together again.
    A wandering tinker happens by and see Nik by the side of the path and asked her what she was holding in her hands...
    Nik slowly opens her hands to reveal a large pile of jumbled letters
    Nik flops into a chair and holds her confused head to keep it from spinning...

Contributors

Niknar
    Eiclops
    Evilcrowofdoom
    Miss Piggy
    Stormborn
    Karinblood
    Dragonholt
    Pam87
    Cher21057
    whammy
    LeelooKat
    Last edited by punkpoet182; 4th December 2014 at 07:55 PM.
    You have a question? Look here for your answer: Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them here
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Travians

Welcome to the Story / the Stories of Travians.

Travians

Nik stood there debating whether or not to open the curious looking note the elf gave her earlier... Who was he? Why was he in such a rush to give this to me?
    Slowly she opens the note ...Old it starts to crack at the folds.... And then made a paper plane out of it.
    It started to rain and the paper air plane note got wet and torn now its no good
    "Oh bother," said she. In frustration, she kicks a small stone down the path, only to hear a sudden voice exclaim, "Ow!"
    "Who threw this stone on my head..." said the strange voice of goblin Bob
    "Ooh... Sorry ... I didn't know you were there.....
    Goblin Bob sports a large bump on his forehead. She apologizes for the bump, but the goblin proclaims, "That's been there all me life, it's a rather large wart, that. Not caused by you at all!”
    "But ... Why did you throw it anyway?"
    "I did not realize you were there" Nik replied.
    "Oh, well you shall be mindful of where ya cast a stone and all, glass houses and so on! Or my favorite headwart! You seem a lost lass, what you searchin eh?" the goblin twaddled!
    "Well, there's an elf that handed me a note and then rushed off." She replied to the Goblin helplessly.
    "Oh! Elf now is it! That ol' goon also knocked me noggin' with a stone, much like you! Alas, ya hit harder you do! The note's pro'ly a shoppin list o'something!” The Goblin told her trying to make her feel better. But as she peered at the note... It started to glow, suddenly she understood the writing, as if the note communicated with her mind, "Don't trust Goblin Bob", said the note.
    "I've .. best be on me way, lass!" The goblin nervously shouted as he ran off and run he did as fast as he could, his mind racing just as fast, what should I do now?

Contributors

Niknar
    Eiclops
    Evilcrowofdoom
    Miss Piggy
    Stormborn
    Karinblood
    Pam87
    whammy
    LeelooKat
    Last edited by punkpoet182; 4th December 2014 at 08:19 PM.
    You have a question? Look here for your answer: Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them here
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Valley of Stars

Welcome to the Story / the Stories of Valley of Stars.

Valley of Stars

Nik stood there... Debating whether or not to open the curious looking note the elf gave her earlier... Who was he? Why was he in such a rush to give this to me?
    Slowly she opens the note ... Old it starts to crack at the folds....
    Would you still be able to read the contents?
    Strangely enough ... the contents where not on the note....
    They whispered in her head. This is a secret mission and you need to gather 2 friends and 3 fairies to help you. So she goes off to find her friends and the 3 fairies that will be able to help.
    Her friend lived in the next village over on the top of a big hill. I wonder, will she be home?
    She hops on to her pet dragon and flies to her friend's village.

Contributors

Niknar
    Eiclops
    Dragonholt
    Miss Piggy
    Evilcrowofdoom
    Stormforce
    Last edited by punkpoet182; 28th December 2014 at 07:44 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456