Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Showcase of Valley Stories

Valley of Foxes

Welcome to the Story / the Stories of Valley of Foxes.

Valley of Foxes

Nik stood there... Debating whether or not to open the curious looking note the elf gave her earlier... Who was he? Why was he in such a rush to give this to me?
    Nik opened the note hastily though maybe she shouldn't have!
    Anthrax dust puffed in her face, stinging her eyes and into her nostrils embedding deep within her lungs! Seconds later she dropped dead!
    The elf looked out the windows of the train as the scenery rolled by. His thoughts were interrupted when a couple sat noisily across from him.
    He was annoyed, he never quite understood why people had to chatter away needlessly, it was unbecoming. He stiffened his back and turned his nose up at the noise
    He suddenly smelled something which curled his nose and caused him to choke. He turned around and saw the most incredible sight, causing his senses to go into overdrive.
    What is that old wizard doing on the train... Is he following me?.... Ugh... Does he smell bad too?
    Leaning down towards his bag on the floor, he reached inside it. The elf pulled out a small potion bottle frothing wildly with a vivid green liquid. The wizard saw at once what it was but was too slow!
    The elf, the wizard, and niknar all switched bodies, reviving Niknar body and soul.
    The elf, now in Niknar's body, kills the wizard while he is disoriented in the elf's body with a second potion. He then takes his exit and leaves, Niknar in the wizards body, laying there confused.
    Niknar, coming to her senses, sat up, and realizing that she had been dead, not more than 5 minutes ago, heard the wizard's thoughts. The wizard was slowly migrating back to his own body to share. When suddenly a good fairy, passes by and knocked her off her feet.
    Niknar couldn't breath anymore inside the wizard's body and suffocated once more in a torturous and agonizing way. Releasing Niknar from within him, the wizard cast a spell and reduced Niknar to vapor but the fairy snatched the vapor and put it back into Niknar's body then takes Nik away to her tree house to heal.
    Unfortunately Niknar didn't heal and was gone forever.
    Meanwhile, on the train the wizard slowly got to his feet and went in search of the mischievous elf.
    As he wandered through the forest of Mira he came upon a field of talking mushrooms.... He asked "What is the meaning of life?" The mushrooms quieted immediately "Have you seen a small green elf around?" She asked hoping to get a response.
    "Elf she says... shuffling feet back and forth ... what elf?"
    The elf with the giant, pointy ears!

Contributors

Niknar
    proffy
    mtrap
    Sox Attack
    Eiclops
    Cazzers
    Evilcrowofdoom
    Miss Piggy
    Leelookat
    Last edited by punkpoet182; 27th December 2014 at 08:53 PM.
    You have a question? Look here for your answer: Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them here
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Aries Valley

Welcome to the Story / the Stories of Aries Valley.

Aries Valley

Nik flipped the curious looking note inspecting it.. Why had that elf given it to her of all people? And why was he in such a hurry?
    Slowly she opens the note ... Old it starts to crack at the folds.
    Before she could read it, there was a knock at the door and a big old man walked in
    "Who are you???" she asked
    "im the hermit of past future and present" He replied in a weary tone. "Give me that note... It is not for your eyes to see!!!"

Contributors

Niknar
    Eiclops
    Cazzers
    Jeremiah The Hermitt
    Miss Piggy
    Evilcrowofdoom
    Eiclops
    Last edited by punkpoet182; 27th December 2014 at 08:55 PM.

Aries Canyon

Welcome to the Story / the Stories of Aries Canyon.

Aries Canyon

Nik stood there... Debating whether or not to open the curious looking note the elf gave her earlier. Who was he? Why was he in such a rush to give this to me?
    Slowly she opens the note ... Old it starts to crack at the folds....
    She didn't understand the Elvish symbols. Did she know anyone who could help?
    She started to think, and wondered off into the enchanted forest. Where it grew dark and misty
    and scary, suddenly she realized she was lost and didn't know which way to go...

Contributors

Niknar
    Eiclops
    Cazzers
    Miss Piggy
    Evilcrowofdoom
    Last edited by punkpoet182; 27th December 2014 at 08:56 PM.

Kin Canyon

Welcome to the Story / the Stories of Kin Canyon.

Kin Canyon

Nik flipped the curious looking note inspecting it... Why had that elf given it to her of all people? And why was he in such a hurry?
    Inside was a tiny, silver brooch, pinned to the top of the paper.
    Hmmmm... She wondered... Now who could this be from???
    Mira santa clause it said on the tag.
    Santa..... Oh he must have lost his pin..... Now how do I get it back to him?

Contributors

Niknar
    Eiclops
    Cazzers
    Miss Piggy
    Evilcrowofdoom
    Last edited by punkpoet182; 27th December 2014 at 08:57 PM.

Valley of Rivers

Welcome to the Story / the Stories of Valley of Rivers.

Valley of Rivers

Nik stood there... Debating whether or not to open the curious looking note the elf gave her earlier... Who was he? Why was he in such a rush to give this to me?
    Why did he run off in such a big hurry! Maybe the note will give me a clue. Nik opens the note and peers at the symbols... What could they be?
    "Who did she know who could help her decipher this message?"
    The Phoenix, at the Great Tree, he will surely know what the symbols mean and Nik rushes through the enchanted forest but... Oh no!!!
    She had gotten herself lost and couldn't remember how to get there.
    Was it follow the red brick road or was it the yellow brick road? Or was it a path sprinkled with enchanted fairy dust which she couldn't find. "Oh no what am I to do ?" she thought when suddenly a sliver fairy appears before her and gestures….
    "Come, come with me and discover . . ."
    "Discover what?" Nik asks urgently.
    "Discover what?" Nik Repeats.
    "The meaning of those symbols... The meaning of those symbols on the tree. Are they history, or are they a warning?" The fairy replied mystically.
    "The phoenix will help decipher these, they must hold the secret, it can't be bad if a beautiful fairy came to help..."
    "Did someone ask for a beautiful fairy!?" an oddly unbeautiful voice said. What appears to be a cardboard cut out of a fairy hops out, but the holder trips and reveals themselves... It's Goblin Bob!?"
    "Whoooo is Goblin Bob" said Nik!
    "Oh please don't ask me, I can not bear to speak of him, he plays tricks on me and eats all my cookies and cakes" the wise owl replied.
    Nik really needed to know, "please" she pleaded tell me...
    "Goblin Bob... He.. Is my father! He was not always a Goblin, you see... " she finally confesses.
    He was once a king and generous man, but he was tricked by a short, wrinkly old lady with a big warty nose who decided to make him into Goblin Bob, to make him pay for.. stuff. and things... And so he has never been the same, maybe if you show him some kindness and offer him a snack. He will be a nice Goblin Bob, and not a mean one. I'm afraid he's stuck as he looks, though, warts 'n all!"
    "But wouldn't it be wonderful if he wasn't so full of trickery, do you think we should try?" Nik told her.
    They pondered that question, muttering among themselves and finally it hit them. All they have to do is cast the "just be happy" spell but that spell hadn't been used in thousands of years, did anyone remember it?...
    Could she remember what she needed to cast?
    A rustling noise caught her attention and out stepped Timothy, the magical dormouse who helps those with problems that seem impossible to solve...
    "the names Dormouse, Timothy Dormouse. How may I help you?" A surprisingly deep voice Timothy had.
    "um, um... yes sir" in a very quite and timid voice Nik replies. "Please sir, do you know the 'Happy" spell, sir"?
    "The "happy" spell, hmm haven't had a call for that in a thousand years, he reached down and brought out his Magic Spell Book from his bright red Magic Sack and mumbles to himself as he riffled the pages, glancing up considering every few moments, he looks up at Nik from beneath his busy eyebrows, his finger firmly planted in a spot in his book and in his deep voice rumbled..
    "Are you sure?'…
    "Yes Sir, very sure" Nik replied in a quiet but firm voice.
    "Very well." There was a brief bustle of preparation, a flurry of arcane symbols and suddenly he was ready. "Stand just there", he barked, "And don't move!"
    "May I move yet sir?" said Nik, just moving his mouth, not even batting her eyelashes.
    He glanced at her and scowled, "NO!, these things take precision and concentration," he started chanting and the air filled with blue smoke it curled in spiralling rings until it filled the room it became so thick I started to get light headed when suddenly he stopped, he glanced at them and said, "if I get this wrong, we could all vanish... But if I get it right, Goblin Bob will be, will be... Happy...Oh imagine that, what a celebration there will be, after all it will be his birthday tomorrow. We must have a party for him!!!"
    A first in ever so long, nik started to plan. "A cake, an announcement, music, games, prizes! New party clothes! We should get some for Bob!..." She said full of excitement.
    "What a wonderful idea, he is a little ragged looking, so off they went to village shop... Let's see, he does like colour so the bright blue pants with the dark blue shirt? Bright red shoes and a slouch hat." It was as yellow as the sun, that hat, and somehow despite the cacophony of colours... He pulled the look off, and the smile on his face, no one could quite remember the last time that had happened, he looked in the mirror and said.
    "Is that me, really me??" he wondered. The corners of his mouth inched up his cheeks, his cheeks squinting his eyes, he hadn't been this happy in a long time. Now they may just be able to get the answer, to find out where the phoenix was, to decipher those symbols, but first the party must go on…
    So they partied all night in to the wee hours and then made an announcement they needed to get to the valley with the heart shaped lake....

Contributors

Niknar
    Athabasca6
    Eiclops
    Cazzers
    Miss Piggy
    Stormborn
    Lazure
    Pam877
    Last edited by punkpoet182; 16th January 2015 at 10:19 PM.

Libra Valley

Welcome to the Story / the Stories of Libra Valley.

Libra Valley

Nik flipped the curious looking note inspecting it... Why had that elf given it to her of all people? And why was he in such a hurry? And what about the black feather he left behind while running away?
    "It looks like a crow feather" She thought to herself
    It all seemed a bit fishy, nik wondered if she should open the note...
    At last she does, but there's nothing written... Maybe it's some kind of magic?
    "Hmm" nik thought to herself, lifting the parchment up toward the sunlight.. "Stan would know what to do.." she mumbled.
    "Did someone mention fish?" He searches the cupboards, but they are bare!
    Nik had forgotten her manners, there she was in Mudges the otters humble home and she was completely being a rude guest focusing on the note.
    Mudge gave an Otter like laugh and offered Nik and Elvandar a cup of tea. He was curious about the mysterious note, but thought better about mentioning it.
    Nik noticed Mudge eyeing the note, these were her closest friend at the table... She trusted them... and besides it was just a piece of paper no harm could come from sharing... Right? But as she opened the cracked note ... A puff of black smoke hits her in the face....
    Mudge gave a yelp of alarm, "What was that?"
    Nik coughed and tried to clear her lungs.."cough cough cough"
    Mudge, unsure what to do, leaped into the scullery to get Nik a glass of water.
    Thanking Mudge, Nik picked the note back up and examined it.
    Strangely enough when Nik starts reading the note ... The words disappears and fall to the floor in a jumbled mess.
    "Oh no.... Nik ... Wake up..." But she doesn't move... What should we do.....?
    Mudge checked for a pulse, "good shes still alive. Will let her sleep it off."
    Mudge decided to go look for some fish.
    Ah there we are a tin of sardines, but why are they covered in this inky black slime?
    "Ugh!" Mudge exclaimed.
    "No, no this will never do, to the river for fresh fish is the only way." Pam told him.
    'Pam was right of course.' Mudge thought. it was time for Mudge to venture out once again to the river and catch his dinner. He caught two whoppers! One was plenty for him, so the other fish was to share .
    *chomp* *slurp* *burp*
    What? that is not what he imagined when he wanted to share. Now he will have to go fishing again but Mudge did not mind for fishing helped, but then there was a huge splash in the lake.
    "Er, that wasn't me!!
    "Then who or what was it?, why am I so confused" Pam replied to Mudge.
    "That splash was made from something much bigger than me. Yikes! Could it be Nessie" she wondered "or maybe..
    "Oh NO! Not a maybe!! All is lost!" Mudge yelled.
    She really thought it was just a legend, was Nessie mad because of the fish, what would she do?
    "Well can't we share? I'm not going without fish! Otters eat fish! Anyway, you like fish too don't you?" Mudge reasoned with a nervous frown.
    "But of course I share, hmph," she snorted, "I showed myself to you in order to help you on this quest..."
    "Quest? Me? Erm... Well I'd love to of course, but er... I have washing to do, and, and...I have to brush my fur... Quests?" laughing unconvincingly "No, that's for brave heroes!" she said.
    "Oh come on ... You are the bravest of them all"
    Mudge mutters nervously "I am? Er, yes, I am!" sticking his chest out and grinning "What is this quest?
    "I need a brave soul to go into the forest and find the key so that the puzzle may be unlocked, it shall not be easy..." She said
    "The forest is a dangerous place. Why not send the badger? Otters are not forest dwellers, unless there is a riverbank and badgers are fierce when they need to be... yes send the badger." Mudge told her hurriedly.
    "No we have to find the badger. What's her name? ... Brock, Brick, no its Braxton..."
    "I'd send her a note, but probably all the letters would turn to dust! Probably one of us should visit and ask her?"
    "That would probably be for the best, wonder who would be best...

Contributors

Niknar
    Elvander
    Mudge
    Cazzers
    Miss Piggy
    Evilcrowofdoom
    Eiclops
    Pam877
    Lazure
    Last edited by punkpoet182; 27th December 2014 at 09:20 PM.

Birch Canyon

Welcome to the Story / the Stories of Birch Canyon.

Birch Canyon

Nik stood there... Debating whether or not to open the curious looking note the elf gave her earlier. Who was he? Why was he in such a rush to give this to me?
    As she started to make sense of the words, she felt herself drawn magically into what seemed to be a forest but it was no ordinary forest. These were birch trees, but bore vibrant pink and lavender leaves, glistening in total iridescence. The pure white trunks needling up chaotically adorned in gems, blue, reds, rainbow coloured, green gems and huge big rubies. Her thoughts of awe were interrupted by the sound of a raven, calling to her from a nearby tree, "follow me", the ebony feathered fellow commanded...

Contributors

Niknar
    Eiclops
    Cazzers
    Lazure
    whammy
    Evilcrowofdoom
    Miss Piggy
    Last edited by punkpoet182; 28th December 2014 at 06:28 PM.

Valley of Birches

Welcome to the Story / the Stories of Valley of Birches.

Valley of Birches

Nik flipped the curious looking note inspecting it... Why had that elf given it to her of all people? And why was he in such a hurry?
    Slowly she opens the note ... Old it starts to crack at the folds.
    Suddenly the sound of beautiful music seemed to be all around her
    "Where is this coming from?" She wonders out loud.
    She walked to a moss laden wall or so she thought till she pulled back the curtain of moss and there was a pixie playing the flute with 3 other pixies dancing in a circle around the flute player. Nik stares in wonder.....

Contributors

Niknar
    Eiclops
    Cazzers
    Miss Piggy
    Evilcrowofdoom
    Eiclops
    Last edited by punkpoet182; 28th December 2014 at 06:30 PM.

Valley of Spring

Welcome to the Story / the Stories of Valley of Spring.

Valley of Spring

Slowly she opens the note... Old it starts to crack at the folds....
    She wondered how old it could be, and how many hands had held it and just as she wanted to start reading it... The letters disappeared like magic fading away.
    What is is magical ink??? Oh no she has to get it to the old wizard in the next village quick before it become permanent.
    The Ole Wizard was a difficult sort. What payment would he expect from her? The last time he wanted crystals from her Dreamworld which was not so easy to find.
    Now she did not want to sit and watch them but bring them back to the wizard. The problem lies in that they are very hard to catch because the diamonds are so slippery so she crafted a net from the silk hair of the fairies...

Contributors

Niknar
    Cazzers
    Eiclops
    Miss Piggy
    Evilcrowofdoom
    Eiclops
    Ivanovich
    Last edited by punkpoet182; 28th December 2014 at 06:31 PM.

Silver Valley

Welcome to the Story / the Stories of Silver Valley.

Silver Valley

Slowly she opens the note... Old it starts to crack at the folds....
    What was this, tucked inside the folded paper?
    A ring... Hmm strange... who would put a ring in it? And what does it do?
    Was it magic? Was it enchanted some how?
    Should she put it on and see? But what if she can't get if off.
    Oh the thoughts racing through her mind, dare she voice them?...
    Nik thinks and thinks...... what should she do???
    She finally decides and slips the ring carefully onto her finger... And..... Nothing happens... Well that was a bust.... But what.... She felt a tingle in her toes.... Then....

Contributors
    Niknar
    Eiclops
    Cazzers
    Miss Piggy
    Evilcrowofdoom
    Mistymoon
    Last edited by punkpoet182; 28th December 2014 at 06:33 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast