Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [WORKING ON]Comment about the new Generous Present option ##

[WORKING ON]Comment about the new Generous Present option ##

Under Improvements
    • Generous Present now allows you to present your loved ones with more than one present at a time.

I went to a friend to test this option. I gave her 2 gifts & she gave me 2. Gifting was fast & easy with the new option & we each received only one email notification of the gift (which is great!) ...however, if had we not been talking neither of would have known that we had each received more than one gift!

Just saying... unless something changes in the notification to give an amount, I'll just go the old slow time consuming route of giving multiple gifts of the same item one at a time. So if any of my friends are reading this, apologies for multiple gift emails that fill up your inbox. At least this way you will know how many additional gifts of each kind are now available in your inventory.

Nice to have the forum to express an opinion & I am not writing to get into a debate here. I already know the positive benefits of the new option, fast & easy & less email gift notifications & that no one is forcing us to use it. It’s a personal choice. Maybe it’s just me… I personally would like to know if someone just gave me e.g. one red conifer or five or ten…and/or more than one rubie gifts.

Take care all & have a good day

Hello Reserved1Glitch,

thank you for reporting this.

Normally you should be able to see the exact number of presents in your notification mail but indeed there seems to be a bug.
    Let's hope it will be fixed soon!

Sorry for the inconveniences,
    Aliya
    You have a question? Look here for your answer: Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them here
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Thank you Aliya, I look forward to using the option when that "bug" disappears.

Simply an FYI - I tested this option yesterday with a friend, their e-mail still did not display the # of gifts (all the same gift). I did transform again today & it took hours of tedious single clicks to give my friends multiples of the same type. It's a great option, if it would have worked. Still hoping for everyone else too that someone will soon make this "bug" go away.

Take care & happy harvesting.

Oh, goodness O.o

You might have given them multiples anyway - the option itself works fine, it's just the text in the IGM that's a problem.
    I'm really sorry, seems I didn't put it clear enough

And congratulations to your transformation!
    Have a fine sunday,
    Aliya

Thanks for your response Aliya. Sorry on my side, perhaps I wasn't clear in my wording in my last comment.. I do trust that the actual option of multiples are indeed going into someone's inventory. I mentioned it only to let someone know again my issue was that the IGM was still not displaying the # of gifts being given.

It was my choice not to use the "multiple" function this time because my friends often redecorate & are interested in how many of same type item they receive. They might think they only got one (e.g. queen of the night) when actually, they received 100.

So I have absolutely no issue with the multiple "option" , only the "buggy" IGM. Hoping IGM bug will be a quick fix.

Thanks for the congratulations & I hope you have a fine Sunday too. Reserved

Notification message for multi-item gifting

Whether we're gifting 1 or 10 items at a time, the recipient still receive the same Gift Notifications message...

Your fellow player xxx has given you the object yyy for your garden.
    Even if we're gifting multiple items at the same time, there's no way for them to know they got more than 1 of the gift unless they check their garden inventory...

Simple suggestion, tag on the gift message how many of the item was gifted if it's more than 1.

Hello Divination,

this isn't the way it's meant to be - at the german Mira Servers the players get told the number of gifts in their notification. So this has been reported as a bug some time ago and as far as we know is already worked on
    Thank you for bringing it to our attention once again that it is still not the way as it should be!

Let's hope it will be fixed very soon now,
    Aliya

P.S. As this is really a bug, I moved your posting from IWS to bug section and merged it with the original bug thread.

I agree this needs to be fixed.
    I am thankful my mail is no longer flooded when you get alot of the same gift from the same person.
    But like you all said, it would be nice to see how many in the notification.
    This thread was started over a year ago.
    I would like to request this thread not be just moved around, but also forwarded to support again.

@I play 4 fun
    This thread was started just 4 months ago. But I agree, it's high time this problem got fixed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast