Thread: Bo question

Bo question

Is it "fair" when you need a BO for transformation of a player level 99 and you have that BO almost ready and someone from other village donates all plants and closes it?
    Friendship is like standing on wet cement
    The longer you stay the harder is to leave
    But you cant leave without leaving footprints

Just as this game can bring out the "good" in people, in can also bring out the "bad" in some people. As long as there is a village ranking for competitions, I guess certain villages will do anything to rise through the ranks.

Is it "fair" that some village sniped your B.O ? I'd say it's fair, but I'd also say it's cruel. The other words I am thinking of are not suitable for these forums I think.

Again, general advice for BOs that are meant for a TF:

* keep your expensive / long growing plants in store until the day you're going to transform
    * only donate a few plants to watch the chosen BO or donate all the cheap plants if you want

=> so if it is ended before your transformation you will need to find a new one but you won't lose all those plants and the time you have spent growing them...
    You have a question? Look here for your answer: Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them here
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Conversely, is it fair to expect others to not perform their best just because it is inconvenient?
    If life is becoming a broken record, then maybe the turntable needs a new needle.

@Rentara: Exactly

@OP: Why don't you start one of the 'restricted' ones, you'll have much better chance of success. Those villages who use competitions as competitions will more likely not be able to enter those.

Redt, what is this restricted BO of which you speak? :-)

Those are only available to villages who won less than 5 or 100 competitions and are 'restricted' to all others.