Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your experience so far with rare mushrooms?

What's your experience so far with rare mushrooms?

What a cool idea to have rare mushrooms appear sometimes! It's fun to collect them. But.

Is there any rhyme or reason to how or when they spawn? I found a few the first couple days they existed, then none for four days now. I sign in several times a day, and even check on the mobile companion app between times to see if there might be a rare mushroom to be found, but there hasn't been one in many days.

My fellow villagers noticed the same drop-off in frequency the past few days. Has anyone found any actions or cause that will encourage them to spawn more often? (Idea: wouldn't it be nice if you could win a "spawn a rare mushroom" potion on the wheel, or perhaps create one from (a large number of) other mushrooms?)

And while we're here, who's found the most so far? Two in my village have found 10, but the rest of us are far from that, even the very frequent players.

--ER.

10 rarity mushrooms? Quite impressive. The number of mushrooms I've collected varies from account to account, but my max is 7. And, similarly to you, I've found almost all of them in the first few days. I guess they were appearing in such abundance to encourage players to look for them. And now their frequency dropped, because after all, with the previous frequency it would be a bit too easy to gain 145 rubies.

I got 8 rarity mushrooms in first 3 days, but since last 3-4 days no mushrooms found. Their rarity is increasing I think....

I found 10 in the first couple of days, and have not found a single one since then. Several others in my village noticed the same kind of behavior (several at the beginning, few if any lately) so I think they must have realized we were getting too many too fast and scaled back on how frequently they grow now. I like these new mushrooms a lot and totally understand why we shouldn't get too many too quickly, but I do hope I find another one sometime soon!

I got 8 in the first three days, nothing since....
    I am them and they are me,
    Together we are a trio of three.
    When I am lost, alone or sad,
    You often seem to make me glad...?

Why is it that you are always around?
    Helping me to "stand my ground".
    It doesn't matter where I go,
    Where I am, you always know.

Sometimes I hate you, you make me cry,
    Sometimes I wish I could say goodbye.
    However I can not do so,
    You are myself, we together know...

When were together it's always me, myself and I.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleanor Rigby View Post
    Is there any rhyme or reason to how or when they spawn?
    If there is, I have yet to figgure it out.

I found a few the first couple days they existed, then none for four days now. I sign in several times a day, and even check on the mobile companion app between times to see if there might be a rare mushroom to be found, but there hasn't been one in many days.
    That was my experience as well. Several the first days then ~4-5 with nothing. THen I found on this morning.

And while we're here, who's found the most so far?
    I'm at 9, but I have spoken to people that have hit 10.

Well, so far I guess it would be me in comparison. I have 12 in my basket....but nothing new in the last several days.

I found a lot on the first few days, then they seemed to disappear. I was happy to find another a couple days ago. I wonder if the spawn rate goes down as you fill your basket? Maybe if you have a rare mushroom that wants to spawn, it won't spawn again for you so it seems like less are appearing. Or maybe the rate of appearance was tweaked so that they all spawn less. Either way, lately they are much more true to their name!

Similar story here, I have 12 but the more I get the less frequent they seem. I fyou check in your basket as you move down the rows the rewards go up and I think so does the rarity, I now have all the top row for instance so I guess the mushies left are rarer which could be leading to the drop in frequency as we collect more of them?

I still have just 6 - 3 from the top row, 3 from the next row. I haven't seen any in a couple days, and I am on a LOT, plus checking with the companion app. Unless they start showing up a lot more often, it looks like I've no chance to collect them all by the end of the month.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast