Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your experience so far with rare mushrooms?

over 2 months.... nothing

I found #17 today

I have found 13 rare mushrooms so far, but it spans from the beginning of the conception of rare mushrooms

I bet the last update included a fungicide
    Smile and be happy, it could be worse.
    I smiled and was happy, and it was worse.

Quote Originally Posted by amasonia View Post
    I have found 13 rare mushrooms so far, but it spans from the beginning of the conception of rare mushrooms
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurene View Post
    I bet the last update included a fungicide
    Actually, i read that the last update brought a greater chance of finding rare mushrooms, although still small.

Well, what do you know? Found a rare mushroom today! True to form, just about 1 each month now.
    15 Dec: found #14
    19 Jan: found #15
    6 Feb: found #16
    24 Feb: found #17
    19 Mar: found #18
    13 Apr: found #19

4/16 - finally found one.

Over the course of the last several weeks, I've somehow had the good luck of winning a two-day gold account three different times. I'd been in a long dry spell with no special mushrooms, but consistently, each time I won a two-day gold account, I would find a special mushroom during those two days.

I know that the gold account does cause more mushrooms to grow, so statistically a player should be a little bit more likely to see special mushrooms more often with a gold account, but right now it seems pretty unfairly skewed toward special mushrooms appearing for gold account holders only. I normally have a silver account and was seeing a special mushroom once every 1-2 months, but every time I get a gold account, a special mushroom appears in less than 48 hours.

I've got a gold account and have had one since they first were introduced and I have not had a special mushroom in nearly 3 months now so I don't think it is skewed towards people with gold accounts.

Huh, interesting! I know it could just be a statistical anomaly that I found a special mushroom each time I won a gold account, but I'm curious to hear other people's experience with special mushrooms and different kinds of accounts! (In case these are useful additional data points, my mushroom bag currently allows me to hold 115 mushrooms; I have the yarn that allows for a bigger bag but never have any of the other special mushroom artifacts except when I get them as part of a gold account; and I am currently at 22/25 rare mushrooms - I was at 19/25 before I had this lucky string with three gold accounts and three new mushrooms.)

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast