Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Pest's Garden

Welcome to Pest's Garden

- A corner of the forum dedicated to peace, love and light –

Here will be found occasional updates, pictures, anecdotes, prayers, thoughts and the opportunity to sow a seed of love and care.

Pest, Lynn, is a 12 year old girl who has woven her own magic in the hearts of many miramaniacs. She told everyone she had ‘lukimia’ – this is not exactly true. She has Stage 3 osteosarcoma – bone cancer. She is determined to beat the doctor’s prognosis and with our love and support - never our pity - along with her determination – who knows?

Come in, visit a while, smile, weep, leave the seed of a good thought, and return when you can, to watch that seed grow into a flower; a friend; a light. . .

Name:  pests garden bush.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  19.5 KB
    Last edited by dragonholt; 26th July 2017 at 02:13 PM.
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

UPDATE: last night pest was taken into ICU. It is expected that she won't be ingame for a few days.

Our thoughts and prayers for her and her family.
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

Remember pest talking of her dog?
    well, here she is:
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

Thoughts and prayers go out for "Pest" and her family.

Thinking of you Pest at this time of hardship. We will miss seeing you everyday in game but also wish you the strength to make a full recovery from your illness. You will be in my thoughts.
    Huggles Hob

Dear Pest ..

I know you can't read this at this time .. but i do believe in soul we can connect to each other. It happened to me before and that what make me believe in it.

Please be strong little sis .. you can fight it. Our thoughts and prayers will help you to fight it. Never ever give up little one.

Update:

Pest's father spoke to us ingame tonight (time is GMT)

[22:45] Mikie_8 : Pest is still on life support right now
    [22:46] Wisha : is she responding ok
    [22:46] Mikie_8 : they don't know what the infection is they are running more tests, good news is the fever is not as high
    [22:46] Cazzers : She has the prayers and love of many of us hun, myself definitely included
    [22:46] Wisha : me too
    [22:46] dragonholt : *nod*
    [22:47] Mikie_8 : She is still in ICU

My thoughts are with pest and her family today.
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

My Dear Little Pest,
    Sending you tons of prayers ! You have a special place in all of our hearts. Mater

Thinking of u sweetheart

Dear pest,

It's me, old ratty We have had so many good times together and I have been thinking about you soooo much the past few days. I have been praying in the middle of school and any other possible time! I hope you get strong, and I know you can't read this right now but just take your time Old'ratty is always here for you! I remember all the fun times we have had and it gets lonely without you currently on Mira. You are such a lovely person and i'm so happy to be friends with you! Your fabulous at decorating, so kind and polite and always thinking of others, and I just can't explain how happy you make everyone around you - Including me! When we first met on Mira I never guessed we would become such good friends, and that I would even move into your village on my SighWolf account!

Pest, your such a nice person, and I know I have said this a million times or so now, but keep being that person! Mira doesn't have that "pest-spark" when your not here with us all. I have private messaged you and we have shared fun times together for the past month or so and it's been one of the most brilliant month ever. When I heard about what had happened to you recently I had to reread about four times because I was so shocked. I couldn't believe what had happened

Your family must be so worried about you, along with all the rest of Mira, including me. We are all praying for you, and hoping you get well! You are a fighter, and I know you will. Thank you pest for being such a great friend...

rattykins/sookie/sighwolf *hugs*
    xxxxxxxxx

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast