Thread: Work in Progress

Work in Progress

Greetings Miramagicians

As you know, things are in the process of changing in the forum . . .we have new competitions, there's a new section coming - Player to Player - and there are other things being prepared and made ready. During this phase it is possible you will see things looking a bit different . . . a hint perhaps of things to come . . .

If you have observations to make regarding these changes then feel free to drop me a line.

Dragonholt
    Community Manager

PS: if you have yet to change your forum password I would encourage you to do so
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Work, work, work...

There's a lot that needs to be done and it will be done - but it will take its time of course
    For now I started with a bit of cleaning up in the bug section.

I started to mark threads with [fixed] or [not a bug] - to do that, I need to edit the opening posting and change the topic. So if you find a notification about me editing an opening posting without any reason mentioned, this is the reason The content of the posting stays untouched.
    If I have to really edit a posting for some reason, I will always mention that reason.

A lot of threads are going to be closed because the problem they are about has been solved in some way. After some time they will be moved to archive. If you need a thread to be re-opened, just contact me (please insert the URL of the thread in question or mention the correct title).
    The soon-to-be-archived threads in the "Technical Bugs" section are going to be closed without a final posting or our up-to-date bug reports would be pushed to the bottom end of the list there

Have a fine sunday everyone,
    Aliya
    You have a question? Look here for your answer: Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them here

We are all sorry about the bumpy start of the new competitions...

There are a number of different glitches, so in order to keep track of them I did some moving and sorting and merging in the bug section.

I tried to make the topics clearer, so every glitch got its own topic now... and just one. Please try to stick to them - that will make reading and answering them much easier for all of us, team and users.

We will keep you up to date with any news about these issues

Thank you and have a fine day ♥
    Aliya

Dear Miramagicians,

another little step to our vision of an easy-to-use forum has been taken:

All guides to features of the game and other important official lasting information will now be found in the "Guides and Information" section.
    There won't be any copies of those threads in other parts of the forum any more.

So if you're searching for tips, guides, information... look in "Guides and Information" and "Knowledge Base" first.

What's the difference between "Guides and Information" and "Knowledge Base"?
    1) Guides and Information are available to all users, even to non-registered readers whereas Knowledge Base is restricted area for registered and logged-in users only.
    2) Information in Knowledge Base is even more detailed, very comfortable to use but not necessary to be able to play, the facts having been collected by players - information in Guides and Information is basic and important to understand certain features.

Wishing you a very happy holiday and a great new year,
    Aliya