Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tips and tricks to make your first transformation easier

can someone answer my question?

I have noticed a decrease in my growing time. I refrained from answering your question because I'm not sure by how much. I think the crystals are equal to about half a plant fairy, but I have no idea how to measure or compare that.
    If life is becoming a broken record, then maybe the turntable needs a new needle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelthas 98 View Post
    I have transformed but i dont see any difference at the growth time of my plants. But when i see details of a plant of mine it says : "With transformation and fairy bonus: xx:xx:xx" So do they reduce the growth time and if yes how much?
    Very, very little after the first transformation, about 2-3 minutes per 10 hours grows, or something like that, almost unnoticeable

The big noticeable item after transformation is the length of time "fairy dust" applies, seems much longer. growth time of plants is barely noticeable. You do also seem to level much quicker.

I think leveling quicker has to do more with "I've done this before, lets correct some of those newbie mistakes" rather than an actual advantage gained by transforming.
    If life is becoming a broken record, then maybe the turntable needs a new needle.

euhm, it may not seem that way, but the bonus you get from the mana circle does help you to level up faster.

You have more mana than the first time, so you can vaporise faster (for example, instead of having to save up 10 hour, you now need to save up 9 hours to get the mana needed). That way the patch is vaporised a bit earlier, and than you can plant on it earlier, receiving a bit more xp than the first time.
    Aside from that, there are a lot of "new" features such as new achievements that give xp, dragon races, mushrooms etc that boost you a bit. It may not seem a lot, but everything combined there is now so much stuff that allows you to get more xp in a certain period of time that it's very easy to level up these days. [ahh, still remember the days before we had anything of that stuff and needed to work very hard to level up to *finally* reach that L100]

So, that and experience let you level up faster.

But it's wrong to think that the crystals do anything. The times of plants are exactly the same regardless of transforming. There isn't even a difference of 1 second for leafers.

one of the ladies in my village transformed before I did. She had two fewer fairies than I did and her crop growing times were only about 1 fairy off.

i just checked again, this time using the harvest screen instead of using the sell screen of te market.

Yup, you are right rentara. There is a difference.
    with 0 transformation leafers take : 2 days, 4 hours, 44 minutes, 45 seconds
    with 1 transformation leafers take : 2 days, 4 hours, 28 minutes, 56 seconds

(but on the market it still keeps saying they both take 260:00:00)
    So, you are right, there is a difference, although i don't find it a lot (15 minutes on 2 days isn't exactly the equivalent of a fairy).

I wonder if the number of fairies you have coordinate with the crystals? And like I said originally, I think it's about half a fairy.

Great thread, I am still a long way off transforming, but will start preparing early as you suggested.

Ta.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast