Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You know you are a Miramaniac when .....

You know you are a Miramaniac when...
    You go to your wheelbarrow in the shed and are disappointed there are no rubies.

You know you're a miramaniac when ...
    you daydream of getting the Gold Club at the daily lottery

You know you are a miramaniac when ...
    ... you're in a meeting at work and keep thinking about how to get more flower donations

You know you're a miramaniac when....
    ... you sit down for a relaxing evening when suddenly you jump up and rush to the computer because you remembered you hadn't log on today and would lose your log on credits and start at day 1 tomorrow in Mira....lol sigh~
    You have a question? Look here for your answer: Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking for the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them here
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by EiClops View Post
    You know you're a miramaniac when....
    ... you sit down for a relaxing evening when suddenly you jump up and rush to the computer because you remembered you hadn't log on today and would lose your log on credits and start at day 1 tomorrow in Mira....lol sigh~
    I did this in the middle of the night. Sadly, I could have waited and got them when I woke up and it would still be the same day. lol

You know you're a miramaniac when...
    You are looking at your storage building in the back yard and wonder how long it takes for the next upgrade.
    You see your real life garden unplanted and wonder what you can plant that would take about 2 hours so you can harvest before dark.
    You're driving down the road and see mushrooms growing on the side of the road and want to pick them.
    You're looking for your friends list so you can go visit them in real life.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123