Thread: A new home

A new home

Name:  sternenlichtpfad final EN small.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  226.7 KB
    Dear Miramagicians,

'A new hope', what was that supposed to mean?

Many of you puzzled about it and some of you even had a faint hope we had found a way to continue Miramagia after all. Sorry, but no, it's not that. We have been honest with you, all the alternatives anyone could think of have been evaluated multiple times. Had there been a chance to turn around the tide, we would have taken it. And most of all: never would we have put you through the agony of being notified about the end of Miramagia just to tell you otherwise a few days later and more or less mock everybody who is grieving deeply.

It came as a huge surprise: an option for a cooperation to offer and recommend a new home in a different game to you!

Name:  logo magoia.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  17.0 KB

Magoia of Trollgames is a Fantasy Farmgame that has a lot in common with Miramagia. We have seen you talk in chat about it, and I had long and intense conversations with the Magoia developers.
    I am very confident that many of you will feel at home there!

Name:  fh_reset.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  17.6 KB

The developers, and the community as well, are happy to welcome you. Right now, I can even share a few things I'm sure you will be delighted to hear:

Name:  gedenkstaetteneu.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  356.8 KB
    1) In the near future, there will be a new feature in the game that is getting built right now, a 'memorial place' of sorts! Every player can upload a picture in there for others to see. 'Just' one, not an album, but you can exchange it to walk through your best screenshots of your village or portal worlds, so you can keep the memory of Miramagia alive. Also, in the Magoia forum I'm sure you'll find a place to reminisce.

2) The players and team there are already waiting for you, looking forward to welcome you in their midst. They will be happy to help you out if at first you don't find your ways around naturally. On top of that, you get the chance to keep playing with your friends. Villages like the ones in Miramagia can't be found in any other game we know of, but in Magoia, you can team up in clans and have your own group chat, too.

Name:  plant_1701_xxl.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  6.5 KB Name:  nuss_flammnuss.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  11.7 KB Name:  fruit_14004_xxl.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  5.4 KB Name:  pilz2_-feuer3.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  6.8 KB Name:  plant_1702_xxl.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  10.8 KB

3) It's an honest concern to the game team to develop Magoia for and with their players. Not for the community they had five years ago or how they might feel like next year, but for the people who are actually playing here and now. They are excited for your ideas and input! Magoia won't turn into a Miramagia 2.0 , but there are a lot of elements you already are familiar with in Miramagia: the gardens to grow your plants, a world tree, hatching dragon eggs, clothes for your avatar and even decorations.

Name:  willkommenspaket EN.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  20.2 KB

4) Make sure to use the button below to register your Magoia account, or follow the links you'll find in your inbox message, on the homepage or on Facebook.That way, Magoia registers you as coming from Miramagia and they will gift you with a huge welcome package!

Name:  registerEN.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  4.1 KB

5) You already registered an account in the past few days? Don't worry, you won't miss your welcome package. Please read the following thread on informations how to proceed!
    *click*

Name:  miro-faolan small.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  93.6 KB
    Miro and Faolan have become great friends!

I have played Magoia for a few months some years ago, and I will try and revive my account there. So I'm very confident many of you will like it there. Of course, we'll always miss Miramagia... I believe it is much better to come together and grieve and reminisce about old times than being broken-hearted all alone. I'd be happy to meet you over there once in a while.

Best regards,
    Ellemir

Name:  Welcome screen.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  106.4 KB
    Here is the welcome screen with the gift.
    You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

What are options in "New Home" for communication?
    Im looking for Clan streamed chat - or just random persons together

Ellemir It would be great to have a reply
    Hugs Lins:-)

not entirely sure what you mean Lins - there is chat in Magoia
    Last edited by dragonholt; 24th September 2022 at 08:21 PM.

I have reached level 10 and have founded a clan - Miro's Friends - I am still learning about the game.
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

Lins31, I see you started an account in Magoia. You will be eligible to join a clan at level 6 and there is a private clan chat. You should pose other Magoia questions via Magoia's general chat.