Thread: Mira Memories

Mira Memories

As we mourn the end of Miramagia perhaps now is a good time to share some memories . . .

where is the strangest place you have taken Mira?

What has made you laugh the loudest in mira?
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Hello
    I am here since the beginning of the game, during all these years, I was delighted to play on Miramagia, on our French servers of course, I was Moderator on our French servers... so good memories, all the places of Mira where we can, make decorations, throw spells, discuss in town... etc..
    . I will keep good memories. It's a pity that this game stops... what could we have done to save it... when our French servers closed, we also had our sadness, we lost a lot, since we had high levels, by coming on the Servers: English and German... we started all over again, we started from Zero... it's that we liked this game.
    Goodbye "Miros",
    I don't like to say "Goodbye". Have a good trip, we will keep the best of "Miramagia" .

♥♥♥

Dear friends,

We will always have Miramagia in our hearts. Some of you will only have known me as (Moon) but I have also been known as Chocolatmoon in the first 5 years of Miramagia. I want to be able to keep in touch with you all in the future, no matter where we will all end up. Therefore, I have decided to leave my contact email for anyone who needs it. (I know that some of you may never have had the courage to speak in general chat and so will think I don't know you but that you feel you know me. I do include you in my invitation to keep in contact.)

chocolatmoon22@yahoo.co.uk

♥♥♥
    You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Merci Moon

Quote Originally Posted by (Moon) View Post
    ♥♥♥

Dear friends,

We will always have Miramagia in our hearts. Some of you will only have known me as (Moon) but I have also been known as Chocolatmoon in the first 5 years of Miramagia. I want to be able to keep in touch with you all in the future, no matter where we will all end up. Therefore, I have decided to leave my contact email for anyone who needs it. (I know that some of you may never have had the courage to speak in general chat and so will think I don't know you but that you feel you know me. I do include you in my invitation to keep in contact.)

chocolatmoon22@yahoo.co.uk

♥♥♥

Thanks Moon

We have known each other well on the game for some time now. I will be happy to keep in touch with you.
    P.S. I think that towards the end of the game, we will have a big party in a village, whatever it is, to celebrate the final event.

Thank you... see you soon...