Thread: window calendar

Unhappy window calendar

when I opened the window for the calendar of today the 22 Dic. it gives me this message : title " Gift Gone astray " : the delivery fairies lost their way because of a sudden snow storm, and were unable to send your gift. Please try again soon, perhaps once the storm has passed." I have tried since yesterday opening the window and it gives me always this message please fix it.

Would it not have been better that way instead of leaving the window ?

Name:  2.JPG
Views: 343
Size:  26.8 KB

Yes, it would, and, I have recommended that or something similar for next year - unfortunately it cannot be altered mid-season. However, it means exactly that: it is an item that you already possess from a previous year . . .and proves you are indeed a miramaniac Thank you for being a part of Mira!

PS: if you wish to know exactly what the item is please feel free to contact support who can look it up for you individually
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

un fortune it does not or it did not show it like you posted it, it only tells me the message or else it would have said so "just how you posted it , it is different it gave me only the message what i wrote to you and on top of that i do not have that item the one that you posted, please give me the item that is missing in my window calendar.

please contact support so I can investigate further - dragonholt

ok thank you draonholt

I have only 1 question though.Sometimes when we will do the wheel it will give for a 2 or a 3 ecc. times, how come for the window calendar it will not give it for a second time ? And please let me know when there will be a software Client for Mac because if there isn't I cannot play anymore

It's an Advent Calendar, HazelSnow - and a standard Advent Calendar has one window a day. You may get the opportunity to buy missed days at the end of the Calendar.

As for a client for non-windows - I keep asking. In the meantime, if you can use a VM program you should be able to use the client - see Lins' thread for more information!

I am not sure if I can use the program, because if it is like a drive to put in I cannot do it because I have a laptop iMac book

It does work if you download Parallels and windows, it isn't free except for the trial period. After they are installed you can download and use the client. Not sure if any of the other virtual machines are free or have a lower cost.

Thank you Pam but I cannot afford it i guess I will lose the game if you guys cannot help people that have Mac