Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A client for Miramagia

A client for Miramagia

Name:  FacebookClientForum.jpg
Views: 698
Size:  15.2 KB

Finally! The Miramagia client is ready!

From now on, you can download and install it on your computer and play Miramagia on the client. That way, you aren't dependent on the flash support of your browser.

It allows us to continue the game even when browsers start blocking flash player completely (most likely by end of 2020).

Please note:
    The client is only compatible to Windows 7 and higher. If your computer runs on a different operating system, there might be workarounds (like virtual machine software for macOS or wine for Linux) to get it to work.
    If you have already downloaded a version, please download the final version (1.1.10) now!

Here's how you get the client started:

1) Download the client here: *click*
    ... or from the Miramagia homepage.

2) Save the file on your computer.

3) Open it and follow instructions for installation.
    The client will create two icons on your desktop, one for DE and one for COM.

4) Open the client by double clicking it and log in to Miramagia just as you usually do.

5) Hint: If you play on multiple DE game worlds, you can simply open the client multiple times and enter different game worlds using different client windows.
    If you want to switch between different DE game worlds within the same client window, you need to take the 'Zurück zur Homepage' (= 'Back to homepage') button and then click on 'Login' in order to re-open the world selection.

For the most common questions, you will find an FAQ *here*.
    If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask. Also, you can just explore the client and try different things.

Have fun playing!
    Your Miramagia Team
    Last edited by Ellemir; 26th August 2020 at 04:59 PM.

Will we now be able to play using an iPad or tablet?

Windows 7 and higher operating system dana888.

Yay! \o/ Downloaded, Installed and Playing. No glitches so far. Thanks Mira!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemir View Post
    Name:  FacebookClientForum.jpg
Views: 698
Size:  15.2 KB

Finally! The Miramagia client is ready!

From now on, you can download and install it on your computer and play Miramagia on the client. That way, you aren't dependent on the flash support of your browser.

It allows us to continue the game even when browsers start blocking flash player completely (most likely by end of 2020).

Please note:
    The client is only compatible to Windows 7 and higher. If your computer runs on a different operating system, there might be workarounds (like virtual machine software for macOS or wine for Linux) to get it to work.
    If you have already downloaded a version, please download the final version (1.1.10) now!

Here's how you get the client started:

1) Download the client here: *click*
    ... or from the Miramagia homepage.

2) Save the file on your computer.

3) Open it and follow instructions for installation.
    The client will create two icons on your desktop, one for DE and one for COM.

4) Open the client by double clicking it and log in to Miramagia just as you usually do.

5) Hint: If you play on multiple DE game worlds, you can simply open the client multiple times and enter different game worlds using different client windows.
    If you want to switch between different DE game worlds within the same client window, you need to take the 'Zurück zur Homepage' (= 'Back to homepage') button and then click on 'Login' in order to re-open the world selection.

For the most common questions, you will find an FAQ *here*.
    If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask. Also, you can just explore the client and try different things.

Have fun playing!
    Your Miramagia Team
    How do I change language to English?

Yeah , super
    Thanks a lot to all developpers
    Mille mercis et Bravo. Champagne
    Our friendly village can now go on.

mimne04

There should be two tabs annhayden one for com and one for de, pick the com one.

Thanks, Pam but my iPad is an Apple. Would love to be able to play on it as well as my Windows 10 computer.

It did not work on mine dana8888, I currently use Puffin if I want to play on that

Also, every time I open the client I get the DE client, then I must click in that then click on the com option to get the English version.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast