Thread: Farewell

Farewell

Hello All,

I would like to say thank you to the developers for making a peaceful game, which many enjoyed.

Special thank you to dragonholt for keeping this game with a drama free and with such peaceful hand on anything here.

Thank you to Pam877, who always was there for me when i need a hand, awesome moderator.

Alyia Silver, such a warm heart and beaming warm energy, thank you for giving your time when I need it.

Thank you to all the team helping the game.

... but I am leaving and I will not return to the new server. For me, it was relaxing game after work but I like to challenge my imagination in decorating and there was only one game to let me do that, which was closed to many years ago. Sad.

I wish you all, all the best, for those of you (if) the new server opens, enjoy it, have fun and cherish.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Snowangel.

Ps.

Some of the decorations here were amazing, bowing my head to those who spend time in making amazing work on their islands.

Hello Snowangel

I am sorry to see you go . . . especially as the new client does not mean a new server - cone bush will live on as it is now - just not through the browser, thus ending the dependence on Flash.

Once a miramaniac, always a miramaniac. You will always be welcome if you decide to come home

Whatever you decide, be well, and go with Miro's (and my) best wishes - always!
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Snowlily that is so sad you are leaving but I quite understand. I feel the same way and I am sure so do a lot of the others from the game we enjoyed so much closed and we came here, basically just so we were all playing the same game. Yours and Earthangels decorating on the other game was awesome and we all loved it, your decorating skills on Mira are just as awesome. I love looking around your village and both yours and EarthAngels portal worlds they are lovely. ♥ Sio

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Angel View Post
    Snowlily that is so sad you are leaving but I quite understand. I feel the same way and I am sure so do a lot of the others from the game we enjoyed so much closed and we came here, basically just so we were all playing the same game. Yours and Earthangels decorating on the other game was awesome and we all loved it, your decorating skills on Mira are just as awesome. I love looking around your village and both yours and EarthAngels portal worlds they are lovely. ♥ Sio
    I couldn't agree more Sio