Thread: Game won't load in Chrome

Game won't load in Chrome

I have been trying to load the game in Chrome for over two hours and the page constantly times out. I can get the forum but have had no success with the game.

You do have to activate flash, they block it automatically, if you aren't asked if you want to run it it has most likely been disabled, go to Chrome settings, advanced settings, site settings, flash. You could also try another browser.

I can't get that far Pam, the whole thing is just constantly loading and I don't even get to the screen to activate anything. It comes up as page unresponsive. Other sites are loading, it's just Mira.

You would do that in the chrome preferences, only thing I can think of, good luck

Just decided after working with Internet Explorer for 5 hours to turn off the comp and start over. Don't know what it was but this time I got the page to work. Not a flash problem I've had that fixed in chrome preferences for quite some time now. Just one of those gremlins loose again somewhere I guess. All good till the next time anyway.