Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flash Player and Miramagia

Flash Player and Miramagia

Hello,

I have notification from Google Chrome that Flash Player will NOT be supported from December 2020. Miramagia runs on Flash Player.

Are developers have any plans to switch Miramagia to ... no clue what so the game will continue to run or December 2020 is the End Date of Miramagia.

Any updates of the future would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Snow

Back in August last year this matter was addressed by the developers via an announcement made in the forum. There is a section on Mira and Flash . . as far as I am aware the situation has not changed - it is always tricky to foretell the future . . .however, as I receive any updates I will, of course, pass them on as soon as possible.

Mira will live on as long as possible - of that I am sure.
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

I just tried to log in with Chrome and it won't let me access flash. The add to allowed sites function has been disabled. They seem to have been jumping the gun with flash for a while now but have now completely blocked it. :/
    If there is any workaround for this it would be good to know how. For now I'm having to go back to IE just to play games.

Try going in to the settings Leithwyn - and authorising - I've put mira as a trusted site on chrome and although I have a pop up that coems up to confirm I want to run flash it works okay.
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

I have tried that way, the place to add a site to flash settings has been disabled. The link to activate flash doesn't give me the pop up anymore. :/

Leithwyn, I just had that problem also, but figured out how to make it work. When that notice (Flash going away in 2020) comes up when you first start Chrome, don't click "Block" - just close it with the X in the right corner. If you've already clicked "Block", then when you open Miramagia you get the page that says Flash is deactivated. In the address bar there's a little symbol of a puzzle piece with red on it - click that. Or, just go to setting and search Flash. Near the top it will say "Block sites from running Flash - recommended" with a slider button to the right. Click that slider and it will change to "Ask first". Then when you are on Miramagia you can click the line that says "Activate or download flash" and you can give permission to activate it.

I didn't get that when I opened Chrome and I didn't block anything. :/

Ok that "Ask first" worked. I'm sure I had it set to that already and I have no idea how it got changed. At least now I'll know what to look for first. Thank you so much.

Hello,
    if I understand correctly, I can play Miramagia until December 31, 2020, but after ...? Many worlds have already closed this year.
    I have one and only one question. Does Miramagia stop on January 1, 2021?
    It's yes or no!

I do not have a yes/no asnswer for you . . . my crystal ball doesn't say, and Mirella simply looks wise and intones . . .'when one door closes a window opens' which tells me precisely nothing. I prefer the option of believing there is a future for Mira that goes beyond the well advertised date, due to the developers saying they will do all in their power to keep Mira alive . . it's all to do with whatr happens between the browsers and Adobe . . .
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

sorry Dragonholt but I feel like I'm jumping in the past, I've been through the closing of the Leuca and Citrouille. If I came to play on ConeBush and Zapfenbusch it is with the hope that these worlds do not close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast