Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flash Player and Miramagia

I share your hope - and see nothing immediate that will change that.
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd_Won_Out View Post
    Leithwyn, I just had that problem also, but figured out how to make it work. When that notice (Flash going away in 2020) comes up when you first start Chrome, don't click "Block" - just close it with the X in the right corner. If you've already clicked "Block", then when you open Miramagia you get the page that says Flash is deactivated. In the address bar there's a little symbol of a puzzle piece with red on it - click that. Or, just go to setting and search Flash. Near the top it will say "Block sites from running Flash - recommended" with a slider button to the right. Click that slider and it will change to "Ask first". Then when you are on Miramagia you can click the line that says "Activate or download flash" and you can give permission to activate it.
    It actually says "Turn Off" and not "Block" but I can't edit my original post.

For those who use Edge to play Miramagia - the enable Flash option can be found in the Advanced Settings option (via the ... and Settings route from game) There is a slide bar allowing you to opt for Flash to be used - I think it's the third button
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

For me, it's working OK on Chrome, but Mozilla complains about Flash and won't open it.
    If Mira is going down, then all Travian's games will, right? So, why they keep on playing videos and more videos with adds inviting for their other games?

Because Travian's other games use a different platform from Flash.

Other games have had their programmes rewritten so they don't need flash any longer. Why can't the Mira programmers do the same. Flash is outdated now and the game needs to be written so there is no need for it. We have lost one 'travian' game that a lot of us loved playing are we going to lose this one as well if the programmers don't rewrite the programme? Which in all seriousness they should have done by now as they it was announced a long time ago that some browsers would no longer support flash

The developers looked into this for several years. MiraMagia has been running for 8 years! There was far too much programming to alter by the time Flash was predicted to end. If you trawl the forum for other threads, you will see that this discussion has been going on since long before the announcement by Adobe.

It's sad. They have nothing at all similar to Miramagia. I'm not interested in fighting other players, nor managing trains or sports teams.

Hugs Odd . . .I all I can add is that Mira will be available as long as the technical wizards can manage it.
    Yes, I agree as to the unique nature of Mira, and I think that is why we play
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12