Thread: Birthday Competition: iconic stories level 1

Birthday Competition: iconic stories level 1

There are 5 possible iconic strips in this category of story . . .please select your set of icons and enter below, sepcifying not only your ingame name but also the story set of icons you have chosen. Remember, you can enter more than one story . . .

Remember, the stories will not appear immediately - after the closing date the entries will be turned into poll entries.

A:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I 1.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	7030

B:

Name:	I 2.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	7031

C:

Name:	I 3.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	7032

D:

Name:	I 4.jpg 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	7033

E:

Name:	I 5.jpg 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	7034

Here is the Introduction thread: >>click<<

Happy writing!
    Last edited by (Moon); 2nd August 2019 at 04:56 PM.
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

vic-shpan
    A
    Hooray! Hooray, at the end of today is the harvest festival! From around the world, Cone Bush will come to the festival with their crop of spotted cucumbers. Who today will climb the ladder and take first place for the largest spotted cucumber? After all, the prize today is as much as 100 rubies!

C:

'Yes, Mirella, it happened this morning. I'd gone out to do some fieldwork when I found this' - I held up a flimsy looking headdress - 'and then kicked this' - I pointed to a squashed looking shoe - ' I was so startled I dropped my watering can! Then I spotted the kleptomaniac gnome hiding behind the field crystals' I nodded towards the chastened looking gnome head hanging in front of Mirella.
    'Thank you'
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

Moonfairy, conebush server.

A.

Moonfairy ran up the steps into the shop and taped her advert to the inside of the window.
    For sale:
    Freshly harvested Spotted Cucumbers
    2,000 for 1 Ruby.
    Produce of Miramagia.

B.
    Miro grabbed another handful of seeds as the Growth Video ended. He put his feet up on the coffee table and glanced over at his unhatched dragon egg. An extra Jackalope video would not addle its baby mind, surely? He clicked play and settled down to watch.

C.
    Moonfairy trudged down the stairs in her slippers, her hair still tied up in many bows. She yawned and put the kettle on. It was so early! She would have to sow and water the new crops and they were going to need a few magical items. She sat down with the fresh coffee and opened the catalogue… which crystal to choose?

D.
    Everyone was gathered at the World Tree for the Levelling Up Party. Gifts were exchanged in the moonlight as fireworks burst overhead. There would be a lot of litter to clear on the morrow but, that was another day.

E.
    It had been a whole year since he had unpacked his home from the crates. He had settled into village life and tended his bare garden day after day, watering and feeding with diligence. A year on, it had become lush and colourful, many scents hanging in air. He took a slice of the cake his fellow villagers had given him to mark his first year in the village. The garden was perfect! He had always known, the key to success was a good spell.

Buzz words you need to know: Homemade and Japanese because, if I'm going to get fat, I might as well enjoy it.

Thank you for entering!

MoonFairy and vik-shpan you are both winners - I have awarded vik-shpan the long category, and MoonFairy the middle category.

We share the honours for this short category.

Thank you for entering.
    Last edited by (Moon); 6th August 2019 at 08:42 PM.
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM