Thread: Tomorrow - end of an era . . :(

Tomorrow - end of an era . . :(

Greetings Miramagicians

Below is a letter I received today . . .

'As you all know, some of our smaller domains will be discontinued at the end of this month. This will affect the following game worlds:

Bucaneve (it1)
    Leucandendron (fr1)
    Citrouille (fr2)
    Calabaza (es1)
    Pinho (pt1)
    Pinho (br1)
    Dennenappel (nl1)
    Земляная шишка (ru1)
    Krzew szyszkowy (pl1)

Tomorrow is the last day for these game worlds as we will begin taking them offline on Monday, April 1st 2019, at 9 AM UTC.

We're all very sad that some of you are going to lose their native game worlds and want to thank each and every one of you for your support and dedication to the game over the last years.

In the next few days, busy little elves and gnomes will be working on carrying over the precious rubies of those players who registered a new account on Cone bush or on one of the German game worlds.

If you still have questions after the transfer, please contact support until the 30th April 2019. We are going to try and find individual solutions for you.

Keep the magic in your lives!
    Your Miramagia Team'
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Hello,
    I first created an account in Germany, but I don't want to do that anymore and I went to the English site.
    I played the game in the Netherlands and 23 times was lost now my question can you transfer my account from the Netherlands to here so that I can continue to play here? I would love to hear from you. Greetings buddy124

Welcome to com! Accounts cannot be transferred between servers at all, but if you contact support they will do their best for you! Dragonholt
    Last edited by dragonholt; 25th April 2019 at 01:28 PM.