Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: rubies

rubies

rubies
    Where are the rubies that promised us that they would move us when they closed our server or is it a hoax?

The automatic ruby transfer is underway. Your email addresses match between your closed server account and a surviving server account?

The Announcement (link) made it clear that it would take a few days, and I understand a further announcement will be made when the rubies transfer process has been completed.

Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

the address is correct, ok wait a few days

Hello, it's Tuesday and we still have not received the rubies, but if I received a link to another game from the same company that gave me gold, but that was not what was said, then my question, rubies, for when?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonholt View Post
    The automatic ruby transfer is underway. Your email addresses match between your closed server account and a surviving server account?

The Announcement (link) made it clear that it would take a few days, and I understand a further announcement will be made when the rubies transfer process has been completed.

I m also waiting for the rubies. Our village transfert to germany and nobody recieved the rubies yet. Please give us what was promissed

The transfer process is underway and an announcement will be posted when it is completed. Your patience is appreciated.

before server shutdown they promised to give rubies on April 1st. Until April 30, you can search for them. Already a third of the term has passed, I have not yet met players who would receive rubies. Who got the rubies from the private server?

Марина please see the post above, the transfers are underway. It takes time.

do we have to wait until April 30, so that you can say that the deadlines for the claim are out?

Quote Originally Posted by pam877 View Post
    Марина please see the post above, the transfers are underway. It takes time.
    name the players or at least the country where the rubies have already transferred?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast