Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CRYSTALS

Hi.
    Totally agree with you, because we have to lose everything, at least the crystals would help us a lot in the game that costs to start over from scratch.
    Thanks for returning the rubies.
    I'm from the Spanish server, world Pumpkin.

Hi everybody..I have been playing in Miramagia since June 2013, this game won my heart, I have many friends in it who live by fate in different cities and even in different countries. Here in the game we meet almost every day and talk, share not only Flowers but news but most importantly, heart.
    I want to thank you for giving us the rubies but I don't undertand what i can do with...I have a lot of rubies clothes and hairstyles, rubis seats and other decorations
    I would like to have the RIGHT TO PLAY IN THIS GAME WITH ALREADY PRESERVED PERSONAL DATA AND ACHIEVEMENTS ...
    I understand -it is too much)))) nun, please give us the crystals!!!
    We hope you will not refuse us the opportunity to be together further, because we have devoted so much personal time and money.

[QUOTE = jorams; 63240] Привет.
    Полностью согласен с вами, потому что мы должны все потерять, по крайней мере, кристаллы очень нам помогут в игре, которая стоит начинать с нуля.
    Спасибо, что вернули рубины.
    Я с испанского сервера World Pumpkin. [/ QUOTE]
    Hail! I'm from the Russian server. Could you tell me, please, how you returned rubies? I write to support and they answer that the rubies will be credited to your new account only after closing of the Russian server on March 31. Has your server closed yet?
    Fanfarenschilf/Kupfertal/LEDA

Hello Леда ,

The rubies, as you have been told, will be given on March 31 at the close of the international worlds.

Hi.
    Is there any news about the crystals and about the mine as someone has exposed?

Hello!!! First of all I would like to thank you for the transfer of the rubies, they will be of great help.
    But I have a question, how will the transfer take place?
    To which account will my rubies be transferred from the servers that will close (BR and PT)?
    I have account on the English server COM and the German DE.
    Waiting for answers.
    Thank you.

DanLii
    DanLii, COM server, ex-Brazil server

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12