Greetings Miramagicians

I've been thinking. I know, I know . . .

I've been thinking about the bino - binoculars icon chat channel . . and effective immediately, there will be some temporary changes to the way bino is moderated. This will, I hope, make it easier for those recently come to com to find a home with us.

Adverts for villages and villagers will be, for a short time, permitted in languages other than English.
This change will be in effect until the end of April 2019 when the rule of English only will be reinstated.

This will, hopefully, give folks a chance to find a village they are comfortable with. Don't forget, you have a free move every 24 hours; the best way to move in is to go to the valley and visit the village, before clicking on the vacant sign.

However, other boundaries will stay. Please contact village elders privately to discuss possible moves - Bino chat is simply for adverts, not conversation, nor questions about the game.

Please do not spam bino - the rule of thumb is that your advert should have scrolled past on font size 11 before a new one is posted. Try to keep your advert to one post, so as to enable as many as possible to be seen on the same screen.

The team will continue to moderate bino, and take the necessary action if the Chat Rules are broken. Your cooperation with this is much appreciated.

I hope this will help you find a place of magic and friends. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask myself or a member of my team.

Happy harvesting