Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: all servers that will close (ALL UNITED)

Hello, we've spent years playing the game. Invested time and money and now we are left with nothing at all it seems. I believe there must be a solution of transferring willing players to English or German worlds. Some of us know English, some - German so you can conduct a poll and then make transfer. In the farewell letter you mention that you don't want to make it ending sadly but you actually do this. So please find a solution to transfer willing players to active worlds preferebly with all their earnings (nearly 2500 rubies is quite a fortune for me to say nothing about magic potions, mushrooms and lottery tickets). And I believe I will be supported bu hundreds of players from the Russian community.

I don't want to say goodbye to the game! We've been together for years! Give players from Russia the opportunity to continue playing their favorite character!!!

We do not want to say good bye to the game! Perhaps our accounts could be transfered to another servers?
    Убежать... От тоски, от печали, от бед
    И на Млечном пути постоять как на тракте
    Эта звёздная пыль - только дым сигарет,
    А мы думали, отблеск далёких галактик.(с)
    Valley of Birches дер. Midsomer Mallow д.1

all servers that will close (ALL UNITED)

Hello
    I speak on behalf of all the servers that are going to close, we have invested a lot of time, money, effort to play and have fun, meet friends.
    we only ask that all our accounts be changed to the German or English server, we just want to play and have fun as we have done so far.
    We believe that closing that opportunity is unfair. As the server of EE. UU will join the server in English, we want our European servers to join
    we are waiting for an answer
    Thank you on behalf of ALL THE PLAYERS OF MIRAMAGIA.

YIHANKARA

It is not fair that we have spent money buying rubies so that now they leave us lying down, the most just thing would be to at least locate us in another server so as not to lose everything that we have included the rubies. What a good money we brought them and filled their pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by yihan View Post
    Hello
    I speak on behalf of all the servers that are going to close, we have invested a lot of time, money, effort to play and have fun, meet friends.
    we only ask that all our accounts be changed to the German or English server, we just want to play and have fun as we have done so far.
    We believe that closing that opportunity is unfair. As the server of EE. UU will join the server in English, we want our European servers to join
    we are waiting for an answer
    Thank you on behalf of ALL THE PLAYERS OF MIRAMAGIA.

YIHANKARA
    https://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=2211
    They already merged the servers of the USA and those of England on June 19, 2013. I think we deserve the same opportunity. We are many who want to continue playing miramagia I think it would not cost so much and it would not be a great sacrifice to transfer our accounts to a German or English server. Thank you.

https://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=2211Name:  Screenshot_1.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  17.5 KB

It is not fair that we have spent money buying rubies so that now they leave us lying down, the most just thing would be to at least locate us in another server so as not to lose everything that we have included the rubies. What a good money we brought them and filled their pockets.

Они уже объединили серверы США и Англии 19 июня 2013 года. Я думаю, что мы заслуживаем такую же возможность. Многие из нас хотят продолжать играть в Мирамагию. Думаю, это не будет стоить так дорого, и это не будет большой жертвой для переноса наших аккаунтов на немецкий или английский сервер. Мы создали ветку для того, чтобы на него поступали жалобы на международном уровне uniroso, с тем чтобы выяснить, подтверждают ли они между нами все, что они делают. Спасибо.
    https://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=2211

English please in the forum thank you
    Last edited by dragonholt; 5th February 2019 at 11:17 PM.

I like to play at Miramagia and I want to continue playing. Please !!!

I like to play at Miramagia and I want to continue playing. Please !!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast