Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fe

Fe

Greetings Miramagicians

I have sad news - I understand that Fe is in need of best wishes, prayers and good thoughts. He is currently in a hospice in Miami

If you would like more information please message either Roxxie Jean or wire twister

Fe - thinking of you and holding you in my thoughts and prayers. Once a miramagician always a miramagician
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Dear Fe,

bless you. I am thinking of you.

♥Hugs♥

Hello, as soon as I can get the correct address for Fe, I will post it here so if anyone would like to send him a get well card or thinking of you card, I am sure he will be so happy to know that we are all thinking about him...I know he is very sick..been knowing him for over 10 years..and maybe soon will try to take some time off to travel down to take care of some things for him..don't know if I will make it in time...I am taking care of my mom and not in good health myself...but he is most important...so this is going in my doing first list...so working on it. I have his number, but it is really hard to get in touch with him..he don't have a phone in his room..and didn't get to bring his cell with him to the hospital, due to going in an ambulance. Trying to now find anyone that can get to his place to get some things he needs...if he has anything left..he has been in the hospital for over a month..and his prognosis is not very good..I will give updates as I get them...thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers...love Nuttynanny..

Best wishes and prayers for Fe.
    Please remember not to post private information in a public forum. If you should receive permission to share ask anyone interested to contact you privately in game.

Fe has been calling me and I am working on his behalf to get someone from an agency to get his phone and some other personal items to him. The phone number I have is correct, but the phone system is problematic so incoming calls do not usually go through to his phone ( 9 out of 10 fail). All the love and prayers and good wishes are working as I have found some caring people in Miami who are very helpful and understanding. Keep them coming!

Fe says we are all in his prayers and thanks you all~

and he is in ours. Thank you, both, for the updates.

Keep up the good fight, Fe!

Hugs

ok I have the address and the phone to either give him a call or send him a card...pm me in my personal chat and we will get the info to you if this is what you would like to do...I talk with him along with Roxxie on a nearly daily basis..so let me know if anyone would like to talk with him or send him a thinking of you card...I misunderstood that I could post it in here...so now I know I can't...but I can privately ...thanks..Nuttynanny...

Thank you Nutty - please pass on my very best wishes
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

I have some very sad news...yesterday Fe passed on to a better place...this saddens me so deeply..since we have been really close friends for a long time...Roxxie will have more of the details if anyone wishes to have them...love nutty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast