Thread: Best plants to grow - for XP and Gold

Best plants to grow - for XP and Gold

Hi
    I have just crunched through all the maths to work out the best plants to grow for XP and Gold per hour and would like to share my results.
    The figures I give are relative to each other, and do not take into account multiply factors such as number of slots available, number of fairies, crystals owned*, watering level (which do not affect the result). The ratio will be the same. They also do not take into account lab items, random Mira variation nor + on field (share experience). They also do not take into account RL factors like when you can get online or the need for sleep!

I have assumed all plants get watered, even small ones, and they are planted on the correct season (Leaf = Autumn = brown field, Snowflake = Winter = white field, Sun = Summer = yellow field).
    For the gold calculation I have used a seal of return of 90% and assumed video (Jackalope) and maximum Tending The Field (click game) for all larger plants. I started at Horsetail / Fly Agaric which explains their distortion. For very big plants I have also used 1 master fertiliser, applied to the time column (starting with Cucumbers). The gold value per plant used is the shop / warehouse value and not the highest market value.

Plant times matter – even though they change both with transformation and number of fairies.
    Use your own times to determine when to put on video and TTF. You may even choose to use 2 master fertilser which will double the result of both XP and gold per hour.
    Hugs Lins31

XP per hour

Gold per hour

Looks really neat, thanks a lot! I'll be bookmarking this!

Dear Lins31,

The list of XP per hour reflects also my gut feelings about several plants. But your list will help me to choose even better! :-)
    The list of Gold per hour will be especially helpful and useful for beginning players!
    Thank you for the great work that you share with us!

Jestix

Smile

Dear Lins31,
    your list will help anyone to choose even better! :-)
    Thank you very mutch for the analitik work !
    it is realy usefull for beginner. I was used like that table in handbook when was smaller,, befor 1-2 trans Just I needn't)))