PDA

View Full Version : Question

SnowLily.
29th July 2017, 01:23 PM
I do not quite understand what the below means:

• For players who haven't won them yet, special jackalope prizes, such as the jackalope and Nara companions, can now be seen in the preview.

Does that mean that Jacalope and Nara were NOT available to win in the past few months? and now they are activated again as "special jackalope prizes" or will be in August?

Abellio
29th July 2017, 01:57 PM
It simply means that IF you haven't got them yet... Now's your chance... :D
They were always available except you couldn't preview them.
Which is why I was surprised when all of a sudden the Jackalope gave me one of his cousins last week. :D

Thats all thats changed.

SnowLily.
29th July 2017, 02:07 PM
I am sorry but I am very confused. What is the difference of now and before if they were always available to win? I honestly have close mind on that?

Abellio
29th July 2017, 02:27 PM
It was just they they were there to win but that you did not know they were there because you couldn't preview them. Now you CAN preview them and it won't be a surprise when you win them.
Before they were sort of a secret surprise win, now you know about it and can preview it.

They've been available for some time I believe.

By preview I mean preview as in LOOK at them in the spell group box even though you can't cast them yet (if you haven't won them yet.)

(Moon)
29th July 2017, 02:29 PM
4596It used to be that Nara was never seen in this list of possible prizes, along with the other companions. The examples change each time you see this page but Nara was never there. Now, for those who are still trying to win them, the specials will appear sometimes in this list. If you have already won it, you cannot win it a second time and so it will never appear here.

SnowLily.
29th July 2017, 04:05 PM
Ok, so before Nara was available to win but was never show up on the list as preview. Now, the difference only is that Nara is shown on preview ?

Answer: Yes, that is correct.

(Moon) hugs :)

Abellio
29th July 2017, 06:09 PM
Yes... :)

SnowLily.
29th July 2017, 11:59 PM
Thank you for your time to clear this out for me.