PDA

View Full Version : [FOIRWARDED]Portal Island and Library decoration

SnowLily.
12th February 2017, 05:31 PM
Hi all,

To inform you, that there is a problem in Portal Islands and Library, not sure of DW.

Before, you could walk through all your decorations, means you were able to walk all around your grounds, now you are not able. So if you placed floors, walls etc you will not be able to walk through them, means you practically stuck. All you can do is just use sittings, once you choose your avatar will jump to sit only.

I am not sure how many of players are experiencing that inconvenience but EarthAngel noticed that today a I checked my islands noticing I do have the same problem.

The problem is reported to developers already by EarthAngel

pam877
13th February 2017, 12:32 AM
SnowLily, I was able to walk through your library, lovely by the way, and meadow world world with no problem, the same with EarthAngel's, have you done the usual clearing of cookies, cache and flash?

SnowLily.
13th February 2017, 02:16 PM
Thank you pam :)

Pam, I can walk easily on other players decorations with no problem.

The problem is, you can't walk through your own decoration. EarthAngel note that problem yesterday when he tried to made some changes on one of his islands. When I went on my islands and library (where on the small spot i placed the floor) I am not able to walk through. The only thing you can do when you deco is open you can jump on your seats.

Please try to open your decoration on your islands and have a walk. You only can walk on spots that you did NOT place any decorations.

dragonholt
14th February 2017, 10:16 PM
Support have been in touch with the technical wizards on this - and it is to be fixed with the next Update.

SnowLily.
14th February 2017, 10:37 PM
Thank you dragonholt