PDA

View Full Version : Can't figure out this mushroom weirdness!

Eleanor Rigby
14th December 2016, 07:39 PM
Hello, all! We are a quiet village with four very active players. We have noticed that one of us always has far more mushrooms on the village map when she signs in than the other three of us, and we cannot figure out why! Maybe someone has some ideas?

Here are some facts:
-- We have the same mushroom-related crystals as she has.
-- We have the same extra add-ons bringing the maximum size of our daily mushroom bags to the same level.
-- We have the same fairy essence so our mushrooms persist on the field similarly.
-- We do not see any difference in the choices we made in our Dream World islands.
-- She is at the same or lower level than other three of us, but she has fewer transformations.
-- There is not much difference in how often we sign in: all four of us sign in at least once daily, and often many times.

-- When we sign in, the maximum number of mushrooms on the field for three of us is 26. For her, there seems to be no limit! She sometimes has 35, or 40, or even as many as 45 available to pick!

What in the world could be the difference?? (Thanks for any ideas!)
--ER.

SnowLily.
14th December 2016, 11:14 PM
Does she have a gold club and you 3 don't?

Eleanor Rigby
14th December 2016, 11:44 PM
Good thinking, SnowLily, but we all have Gold membership.
(Also, she signed in again this afternoon and had 41 mushrooms to collect.)

Eleanor Rigby
15th December 2016, 06:54 AM
So every time she signs in now, she has 42 mushrooms to pick. The other three of us have 26.
WHAT IS GOING ON???

SnowLily.
15th December 2016, 12:35 PM
As a simple player, I experience the DW Red Crystal choices and I note that choosing % mushrooms grow give more mushrooms on the field then % double mushrooms harvest. You were not so clear on your post regarding the settings.

If you all have the same Red Crystal choice and all have gold club then I honestly have no clue, unless that player log on more frequently then rest of you.

I am not sure how long mushrooms stays on the field before they are gone, in my case I know 3+ hrs so for example if I do not pick mushrooms in 3 hrs then yes I do have 40+ on the field but if the "whatever time it is for mushrooms before they are gone" i will have less like 20+. It is visible for me when I come back after the night 6-8 hrs later.

Eleanor Rigby
16th December 2016, 03:20 AM
SnowLily, you are a genius! We found that our one player had a different Red Crystal choice, which was the key! Those who want more mushrooms to pick are going to change to that choice. THANK YOU for solving the mystery!!
:o

SnowLily.
16th December 2016, 01:12 PM
You are most welcome :)

MimiTheBlonde
22nd December 2016, 09:06 PM
I also want to Thank You SnowLily! and you too, Eleanor Rigby for asking the question! Implementing this small change has made a tremendous difference for me!:D