PDA

View Full Version : The new mini game

MimiTheBlonde
26th October 2016, 05:48 PM
My village was very disappointed that it costs rubies, They are not doing the mini game at all because it costs 2 rubies for each color to make. My village is all on a very tight budget and saves rubies for the gold membership, that is all they can afford.
They look forward to and appreciate the free mini games like the last one with Fareeja! which was so awesome.

Imoen
26th October 2016, 06:52 PM
The minigame is free to play every two hours unless you purchased one of the new crystals to shorten the waiting time.
It is located in the fieldwork spell group.

I suppose you are talking about the new recipe book where some concoctions can be done using rubies if ingredients are missing.

MimiTheBlonde
27th October 2016, 05:25 PM
OH!!! OK, Thank you Imoen!

To our eyes the recipe book seemed like it was also charging 2 rubies but now I see that is for a different recipe!

So now my village can play, 2 people have already started!

I guess maybe the directions could have been a bit more clear (for us oldies to understand, LOL ):rolleyes:;)

jomaykaa
2nd November 2016, 01:55 PM
Hey miras

The new mini game, Tending to the Field where you use the ingredients you make in the spellbook to reduce the time of harvest, behaves weird with me most of the times. In the game process, for reasons i do not understand, when i peak the next ingredient to tend next field, past ingredient remains ticked, sometimes three ingredients remain ticked, leading to a block that loses marked fields (-100) as a default value, even if the fields are tended with the correct sequence. Mind you that i have tended the field to 3 stars mulitple times, meaning that i have learned to playthe game, before i reported this weird bug-like thing. Also cleared browser history and flash cashe to no result.

Would anybody have an idea on what i could be doing wrong, or what the answer to this would be?

Thanx for your time
m

Slinky_Wizard
2nd November 2016, 02:49 PM
I have had similar problems, as mentioned above, as well as problems where the fairy will collect the right ingredient, take it back "home" but freeze there, and not move until the mini game ends, this has happened on numerous occasions. Glitches here, glitches there, to me , it's a similar problem with the videos, they work most of the time, but occasional, we encounter failure
although it seems in jomaykaa's case, it fails more than it works as intended. I hope they can fix this.

Serpent Goddess
3rd November 2016, 07:54 PM
It would be nice if it included building upgrades as well

Serpent Goddess
3rd November 2016, 09:01 PM
Ok, I just played it and there was no change in my crop time being reduced

jomaykaa
4th November 2016, 03:42 PM
Greetings miras once more
Resolving my problems with the mini game i report:
I had two Trojans that were not easily detectable that were wearing the speed of the game grafics down.
After that the grafic sequence (choose ingredient-fairy goes to ingredient, loads it-choose field- fairy goes to field-field ticked) became visible, were it wasn't.
After that i discovered that the fairy has to unload and the tick on the field appear before she can load another ingredient. Put in another way, choosing an ingredient before the fairy has unloaded and the field is ticked, will end up, at least in my game flow, with two ingredients ticked but (probably) only one effective.
Is this the way the game flow works with you?

Anyway, by being cautious in the clicking/grafix sequence i have restored my game experience to an adequate level.

I hope that was of some help to anybody facing similar problems

juan1234
4th November 2016, 07:58 PM
Hi all people!

Does anyone know if the "Mana-imbued plant essence!", "Mysterious tincture", "Star fertilizer" and "Arcane Powder" will remain after a magical transformation of the player? Or will they be transformed in Miragic?

Many thanks in advance, and best regards.

MimiTheBlonde
5th November 2016, 04:27 PM
,,,(snip) choosing an ingredient before the fairy has unloaded and the field is ticked, will end up, at least in my game flow, with two ingredients ticked but (probably) only one effective.
Is this the way the game flow works with you?

Anyway, by being cautious in the clicking/grafix sequence i have restored my game experience to an adequate level.

I hope that was of some help to anybody facing similar problems Hi jomaykaa, for me choosing an ingredient before the fairy has unloaded and the field is ticked, only the last ingredient chosen remains, in my game.
hope this helps.

Imoen
5th November 2016, 07:04 PM
Hi all people!

Does anyone know if the "Mana-imbued plant essence!", "Mysterious tincture", "Star fertilizer" and "Arcane Powder" will remain after a magical transformation of the player? Or will they be transformed in Miragic?

Many thanks in advance, and best regards.

Yes, they stay in your possession

juan1234
6th November 2016, 09:02 AM
Many thanks Imoen!

Serpent Goddess
6th November 2016, 10:14 PM
I noticed that after I have finished using the mini game, it tallies up points to collect. What are these points and where do they go?

pam877
6th November 2016, 11:29 PM
The points determine the number of stars and relates to the percentage of the growth bonus you get, once you hit collect you go back to your field and you can see the blue swirl applying the growth bonus. Also 3 stars let you advance to the next level if all three of the current ones are not open yet.

Serpent Goddess
7th November 2016, 12:06 AM
oh, ok...Thanx. I thought maybe they were for some goodie I was missing out on.

Little Lulu
31st March 2017, 05:25 PM
I transformed and was unable to use the tend your field game. I thought I read all fields had to be cleared before the game could be activated again. On a whim I tried it today at my current level of 29 with 3rd vaporizing active and it worked. I could not locate the rules in the forum. Can anyone clarify this for me? Also why can't you search a topic and not get a direct path to an explanation from the administrators entries? Thanks for any help!

Imoen
31st March 2017, 06:12 PM
Hi Lulu,

I suppose you were looking for this thread: the plant mini game - FAQ (http://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=8210)
Question #8 defines the parameters for being able to play the tending game.

Searching a topic isn't that hard, just try the advanced search:

The how-to's are usually placed in the Guide subforum (http://forum.miramagia.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45) (accessable to everyone) or in the Player to Player: Knowledge Base (http://forum.miramagia.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40) (requires you to log in to the forum to read it).