PDA

View Full Version : World Wanderer

juan1234
16th August 2016, 11:36 AM
Hi all miramagicians!

Yesterday, I have already solved all the "coloured runes" puzzles.
A ghost head has appeared in the most left "portal", and the image of the locked 2nd portal has changed,

But Fareeja still saying "Give me some time to finish the summoning ritual before we draw our attention to Barra, the next elemental being."

Fareeja is saying that since yesterday, how long it takes to finish the summoning?
She gave me no artifact (or anything else)...
There is no clickeable zone as far as I can see...
And there is no countdown (as there was between each puzzle)...

Am I missing anything?
Thanks in advance, and best regards to all.

juan1234
16th August 2016, 12:49 PM
Sorry, I just realized that there is a "Lira's tears (3 seats)" in my inventory.
Is it the "artifact" mentioned as the reward?

Eleanor Rigby
16th August 2016, 01:34 PM
Same here. She gave those of us who completed the puzzles in the first door a "Lira's tears" seating area as our artifact. I have been waiting almost 24 hours with no countdown timer and no idea how long it will be before I will be allowed to solve the puzzles behind door #2. You aren't missing anything, juan1234, we're all waiting and no one knows for how long.

Eleanor Rigby
16th August 2016, 03:57 PM
We just got a mail that says:
"The second one, Barra - the challenge will be released on the 19th of August . . .4 days after the first challenge was opened. And that is how it will go. Once the second portal has been open for 4 days the third one will be made available, and so forth.This is to ensure all players have a good chance to complete each portal."

Noodleray
16th August 2016, 06:56 PM
Ok all Yesterday solved the first door puzzle Waited the hours to release the fog?.... No nothing.... Today had to do it again solve the rune sequence and wait again and hour after that hour summon and nothing but a new rune puzzle again?..... Do you ever get away from the first door?... How many times do you have to solve a rune sequence to solve for the first door? Is that right? or is it a bug?...

juan1234
16th August 2016, 07:13 PM
Many thanks for the info, Eleanor Rigby!

Noodleray: Yes, there are various rune sequences (4 if I remember well)

dragonholt
17th August 2016, 09:34 PM
You should have received an igm now from me explaining that the second portal will be available from the 19th August - it takes 4 days for the next portal to be available.

Elsje
18th August 2016, 07:30 PM
I have a question regarding this sentence: "This is to ensure all players have a good chance to complete each portal."
What does it mean? It suggests that the fact that someone completed a previous portal somehow dimishes the chances of another player doing it or winning the prize. But it's quite improbable that the devs would do such a thing. In what way then does this waiting period benefit anyone?

Imoen
18th August 2016, 08:45 PM
It is understandable that you would want to go on with the puzzles to unlock more items faster.

But there are players that come to the game only once a day for a short period of time. Since there is an hour beween two puzzles they are not able to solve them within one or two days. That is what should ensure most players enjoying the puzzles, solving them and earn the rewards to come.

Elsje
19th August 2016, 08:53 PM
Well, I am one of those come once a day for a short period of time... I logged in today and saw, to my dismay, that I am no longer able to unlock the first gate...! Unless I pay rubies. I can now only unlock the second gate... I wish I knew that we won't be able to unlock the previous gates after the next one becomes available, but I didn't see this info anywhere...