PDA

View Full Version : BO oddity - ruby reward without three participating villages

FragmentFour
13th August 2016, 09:55 AM
My village has this showing on one of our BOs - only two participating villages but full ruby coloration as if two were enough.

FragmentFour

Jause
14th August 2016, 05:39 AM
Now I've been wondering (which means i don't actually know) - what happens when there are 3 villages participating in ruby competition, but one village has only 1 villager who packs up and moves leaving the village abandoned. Does the village name disappear from competition listings or does it still count towards the ruby prize (and money) ?

FragmentFour
15th August 2016, 12:54 AM
The villages listed are still listed until the BO is closed, Jause - we use that method to create second and third villages when we have BOs that carry rubies and no other participants are around. The "abandoned" village remains listed on the BO until it is closed. This one, however... never had a third village. So... And I'd really like to know what it's coding status is. If I close the BO without a third village, as the plate up there shows I can, will we get the rubies which are NOT greyed out as they are when things are normal?

FragmentFour
18th August 2016, 09:40 PM
Okay, today we have another BO - same story. Shows rubies can be collected upon win, but having only two participants. Did the rules change?

RubyBramble
19th August 2016, 06:56 AM
did you read the tooltip ? what does it say ? all ruby comps I ever saw said "3 villages".

dragonholt
19th August 2016, 10:13 AM
Just confirmed - no the rules have not changed. The first competition ended up with 3 villages; this other - let's see what happens. It is still as the tooltip says - 3 villages are needed for the ruby bonus!