PDA

View Full Version : About update 28th june

Jause
28th June 2016, 01:41 PM
Some suggestions do make it to the game :D

There's a search function in garden inventory (very convenient), companion spells moved to their own place from academy (removed an annoyance). Took a while but there they are now :)

Also numbers marking limited competitions (25/100/150) bigger now to make them easier to spot - something that I considered suggesting but didn't think anyone would bother to support (but hey, you read my mind - hmmm, should I make a wizards hat from aluminium foil ?)

Basically this seems to me to be a nice "make it easier, covenient" update :)

Mochamai
28th June 2016, 05:34 PM
Where are the companion spells now? I can't see a category for them in the Mage Academy...

Jause
28th June 2016, 06:05 PM
Where are the companion spells now? I can't see a category for them in the Mage Academy...
Toolbar on the bottom of screen, "Magical toolbox spell group" > "Companions".

Mochamai
29th June 2016, 08:20 PM
Toolbar on the bottom of screen, "Magical toolbox spell group" > "Companions".

Thanks very much!

Eleanor Rigby
1st July 2016, 03:22 PM
I won a duplicator ticket! Now may we know where and how to use it? :D

Imoen
1st July 2016, 06:59 PM
I won a duplicator ticket! Now may we know where and how to use it? :D

The duplicator makes perfect copies of decorations and furnitures if they are currently featured as the weekly price. The duplicator only activates at the very moment you win the price. From then on until Sunday night 11:59 pm it is available to the players. If there is an item that can't be doubled the tickets will be saved for future use.

Eleanor Rigby
1st July 2016, 08:52 PM
The duplicator makes perfect copies of decorations and furnitures if they are currently featured as the weekly price.
So the duplicator is only for decoration items? Not for prizes like mushrooms? That's disappointing.

Elsje
1st July 2016, 10:05 PM
I find this sentence unclear:
"The duplicator only activates at the very moment you win the price."

Does it mean we can't choose when to activate it?

Eleanor Rigby
2nd July 2016, 04:35 AM
I'm guessing it means that once you have a ticket for the duplicator, the next time you win the weekly decoration prize, you will have an option to cash in your ticket for a second instance of that prize.

pam877
2nd July 2016, 11:37 AM
The duplicator allows you to duplicate a weekly prize once you have won one which may be duplicated, note - not all weekly prizes may be duplicated for example the hair styles and mushroom prizes. If you have won a weekly prize that may be duplicated a new window will pop up, it will show how many tickets you have available to use if any, you may then use the arrow buttons to choose how many you would like to duplicate using tickets or rubies

Gabe
3rd July 2016, 11:20 PM
It would be nice if we could gift a duplicated prize to another player if we choose so.

Odd_Won_Out
4th July 2016, 01:53 PM
Will we still be able to win the same prize more than once in a week? I didn't see anything about removing that possibility in the change log, but I wouldn't want to assume either way.

Imoen
4th July 2016, 11:04 PM
@Gabe: I don't see an option to gift prizes to anyone yet.

@Odd_Won-Out: So far I know some prizes may be won more than once but will result in a coupon for the duplicator where you can use them to make copies. Prizes like mushrooms can not be duplicated so I have no idea yet if they still can be won more than once. We will have to wait and watch for that matter.

SnowLily.
5th July 2016, 05:04 PM
Yes I was wondering about the weekly prize as well and the duplicator. I understand once you win the duplicator you can duplicate the weekly prize. Question I have, if I win the weekly prize and get the pop up window to duplicate the prize what that means?

1) I choose to duplicate. Will I get the prize right away or I have a chance to win the weekly prize again with next time?
2) If I do not have the duplicator, can I still win the weekly prize again or I need the duplicator to have a chance to win the weekly prize again?

I am sure the developers have the answer to that as they code the game.

It would be nice to clarify this instead of guessing.

Imoen
5th July 2016, 06:50 PM
1) I choose to duplicate. Will I get the prize right away or I have a chance to win the weekly prize again with next time?

You will get the prize no matter what you choose.

2) If I do not have the duplicator, can I still win the weekly prize again or I need the duplicator to have a chance to win the weekly prize again?

The duplicator does not raise your chances to win the prize again. You may be able to win it again but it will be converted to a voucher which you can use to duplicate the current prize or save for future use on a different prize.

SnowLily.
5th July 2016, 09:57 PM
So the duplicator means; I win the weekly prize (I will receive the prize no matter what) but I also have duplicator and I choose to use it, in that case I will receive 2x weekly prize at once? (well depends of how many duplicator I have or how many I choose to use)

Do I understand that correctly?

pam877
5th July 2016, 11:09 PM
Yes SnowLily, if you win a weekly prize it is yours, if that prize is able to be duplicated, you may then duplicate it as many times as you wish with the tickets you have won or with rubies until the new weekly prize becomes available.

SnowLily.
6th July 2016, 01:55 AM
That what I thought so. Thank you for the explanation.

Elsje
10th July 2016, 02:18 AM
I just won the weekly prize. That's the pop up window that appears:

http://screenshooteruswestus.blob.core.windows.net/engine4files/xhipgtxwjvybaixdmwzglwcmdjtbptrswgdstxoefcyrdppjmf ytohwongzncfzcrfhctsykyidvhtzxlaniwceqhqqoylmzvvxk

Imoen
11th July 2016, 01:01 PM
Further explanations about the duplicator can be found here:
http://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=7795&p=50907#post50907