PDA

View Full Version : World tree upgraded

Jause
17th June 2016, 03:35 PM
World tree upgraded today and the post had a list of players who contributed. I used to think that the list was maybe arranged in valley order or something but I think I now spotted players in the same valley being listed several "pages" apart.

So is there a certain way how the players on the list are arranged ?

Not an important question, just curious.

dragonholt
17th June 2016, 06:57 PM
I'm not sure but I think it's in transformation order - chronologically

(Moon)
10th June 2017, 11:00 AM
I actually believe it to be in the order we each created our game account. Mine and my daughter's always appear near the top, whilst newer friends appear lower down the less time they have been playing the game. I know of some who have deliberately not transformed but yet still appear quite high up the list when they finally have. :)

Rentara
11th June 2017, 11:59 AM
I believe it is the order in which they reached character level 100.

It can't be order of account creation because that would not explain those who appear multiple times (contributed multiple transformations to the growth), but it does explain why people who stay above 100 still appear near the top of the list--they got there a while ago and just stayed.

Although it might also be order of miramagic contributed. That would also explain multiple listings and people who stayed over 100. They can't earn more miramagic from gold and mana, but they still tend to collect it via other means.

(Moon)
11th June 2017, 11:43 PM
I do not gather much Miragic but very near the top I stop. Each time the World Tree has upgraded there I am just below my daughter and Dragonholt and several others I know in exactly the same order everytime. Now, of course, we only appear once. It doesn't matter how many times we have transformed but once upon a time I would appear two or three times grouped together.

As for reaching 100 and continuing to produce some Miragic - that is only counted if the player transforms. Otherwise, it does not earn the player a place on that list.