PDA

View Full Version : Mystery "bonus task"

Phoebe Springba
13th June 2016, 06:17 PM
I just opened the second portal world, did all but the last task, and that one has me stumped. It says "Complete 1 bonus task in your portal worlds". Nothing I try completes it, not putting in decos, even the rabbit deco, not jumping back & forth to the other portal world, not using the new portal in the top of the first world. I'm out of ideas. I hope someone has an answer for me, I really don't want to reset it.

RubyBramble
13th June 2016, 07:09 PM
When you have cleared a whole island, you get a bonus task there from time to time. Comes random, every few days. I´m pretty sure you need to fulfill such a task. On the little island beside the big island there will appear the islands animal to show that a task is available. Also in your welcome screen you get the information.

Phoebe Springba
14th June 2016, 08:14 PM
Thank you RubyBramble. I finally noticed it, a lovely white stag, now I'm working on the task. :)

RubyBramble
15th June 2016, 05:54 AM
Wonderful, Phoebe ! Good luck with it

Odd_Won_Out
20th June 2016, 03:18 PM
On the welcome screen, you will see a "bonus task" notification, when one or more are available. If you hover your mouse over that notification, you can see which island(s) has a bonus task for you. If you click the notification, the portal world screen opens and you can select the island you wish to visit.

Almost all the welcome screen notifications work this way - hover over it for details, click to open the relevant screen. Flower donation notification is not clickable, since you need to choose which person's dream world to visit.