PDA

View Full Version : Need confirmation: will purple island choice and Starter Package work together?

Eleanor Rigby
2nd May 2016, 04:30 PM
There was a technical error last time I transformed which I reported but never received a response. I am hoping someone can answer this before I transform again (which will be soon).

I have the purple DreamWorld island set to start my buildings at level 8 after each transformation. ("All buildings increase to level 8 at each transformation.")

When I purchased a Starter Package, the buildings were supposed to be increased by 1 level (to level 9). ("The current level of your existing buildings is immediately increased by 1, if possible.") They were not increased.

Please tell me for certain: if I purchase the package after transforming, will my buildings all go to level 9, as they should? If they do not, to whom do I report it?

Thank you.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j154/mootmom/Level8or9.jpg

Eleanor Rigby
2nd May 2016, 11:52 PM
Confirming: *this* time (unlike last time), the buildings went to 9 after the Starter Package.

Aliya Silver
3rd May 2016, 09:16 PM
Hi Eleanor,

'if possible' simply means 'if they aren't maxed out yet'.
Personally I never heard about a malfunction of the starter package yet. Though I met a few people who had to relog in order to see the effect. ;)

Generally, if something doesn't work as it should, contacting support is the best thing - so they can check.

All the best for the next run towards lvl 100,
Aliya

Nuthatch
4th May 2016, 05:07 AM
If I might add to the question...
Will the existing buildings (including dragon lair) increase if I have not started them with gold...or....
do I need to have started them all and then special package completes the increase.

Aliya Silver
6th May 2016, 07:51 AM
Hi Nuthatch - not sure what you mean.

Do you want to know if the lvl is increased while an upgrade is running and how?
Generally all four get increased, if it's technically possible. Though I can't tell you exactly what happens if there's an upgrade in progress, would have to do some research on that.
Definitely the level will be increased, but no idea if it just ends the running upgrade (and if the gold spent for starting it is lost or will be paid back) or if level will be increased and the upgrading will continue (now for the next level). Please give us a bit of time to find out about the details :)

Best regards,
Aliya

RubyBramble
6th May 2016, 11:44 AM
I can tell you that the upgrading continues, only the one level higher.

Nuthatch
13th May 2016, 05:42 AM
Happy to report...
I learned vaporization spell level 1...but did not clear level 1 debris...I started with level 2 debris.
Level 1 debris was left until after learning vaporization spell 5.
I saved a level for all buildings and dragon lair .... I did not start any.
Purchased special package and all buildings and lair increased 1 level and Level 1 debris was cleared..