PDA

View Full Version : Comments about the Update of April 14/16

SnowLily.
14th April 2016, 02:46 PM
The updates are amazing. I like mostly the items we can sit on in new worlds. They should make it for the village as well (it was suggested)

What I don't like it is the below:

Win systems
• The field zone, or rather the extension of the active field zone spell, has been removed as a possible prize at the Magical Lottery Booth.

Shame they removed that prize. One of the few prizes I was looking forward to win between the tons of unwanted junk.

EarthAngel
14th April 2016, 02:49 PM
The updates are amazing. I like mostly the items we can sit on in new worlds. They should make it for the village as well (it was suggested)

What I don't like it is the below:

Win systems
• The field zone, or rather the extension of the active field zone spell, has been removed as a possible prize at the Magical Lottery Booth.

Shame they removed that prize. One of the few prizes I was looking forward to win between the tons of unwanted junk.

couse they want money from us probaly, but i agrea first giving something then taking it away is no fun at all.

dragonholt
15th April 2016, 04:50 PM
Greetings miramagicians

The High Council has asked me to provide a place for feedback regarding the new shop layout and arrangement. . . .

So -
Please could you look at the following points and give us your ideas?

What can we improve?

· What specific requests do you have?

· Are there enough object names, which names are unnecessary or do
you miss some names?

· Forwarding from Premium Questie, Academy etc. directly to the
shop: what can be improved?

· General ideas and suggestions.

Thank you

Dragonholt - on behalf of Mirella, the High Council

DonabCheeky
15th April 2016, 05:25 PM
where to start... hmm

I love the new design of the shops lay out ... BUT

Sorcerers shop...
I HATE the fact you put something in your basket and it no longer goes to the bottom of your list, which means if you want say 100 of that particular item you have to scroll up your basket to find the item that you have just placed in your basket. This NEEDS sorting so that the last item you put in your basket goes to the bottom of of the list in your basket.

Portal World Items.. I HATE this as I feel its going to cause a lot of confusion and frustration because you cant place a portal island decoration anywhere else BUT your portal world, YET these portal decorations go in to your Garden Item inventory along with all the other decorations and seats that CAN go anywhere. Either we need a new Inventory section for JUST portal island Decorations OR we should all be given a new BOX especially for Portal Island Items only.

I love the new shop layout as this has make the shop quicker to buy your items. BUT i STILL HATE that i can only buy 100 of one item at a time. I love decorating with flowers and end up needing 3500 of one flower, but only being allowed to buy 100 at a time annoys me to the ninth degree as this takes up a lot of my time and it deducts my happiness with the game.

Evelines Dream World...
Oh dear of dear oh dear... i hate it basically because the items that are IN my dream House Estate that I HAVE already bought and are in USE are not showing up as i own them in the shop, they have NO tick next to their picture. This is going to cause issues as players are going to end up re-buying the items that they already own as they are going to think they dont have them. This NEEDS fixing.

After all I have said I can see that you are TRYING to make Mira a better place and I can also see that you are wanting our feed back so that you can improve the issues mentioned above. So a massive thumbs up from me, I love what you are trying to do.

Thank you Mira Devs for your time
Regards
DC

catsrcute9
15th April 2016, 05:39 PM
I think it is an amazing update. My main problem is that when you go to the Sorcerers Shop, you go to one of the sections then you have to close that then go to another one (if you want to go to another one). You should make it so you can go to the different sections with tabs instead.

Odd_Won_Out
15th April 2016, 06:50 PM
I would like to be able to sort which items are available to purchase for rubies, and which items are available for gold, please. Other than that, I like the improvements.
Personally, I'm glad I won't be winning more extended field zone spells. I already have field zone until January 2018, and of course more time is added every time I switch zones. I think some people might be confusing it with the expanded field? - which is still available as a prize.

jomaykaa
15th April 2016, 06:54 PM
Dear miratechs

Thank you for refreshing the environments within the game. Your efforts keep our aesthetic and adventure attention warm.

In Sorcerers Shop
I really wished for the seasons to come up as keywords (or key-pics as they previously were).
This would help me find decorations a lot, since i rememner many from their season.
I miss the absent season favicons for this reason.
But i like the new search system a lot, it is already very helpful.

In Win Systems
A clarification on the spell removed i also think would be nice. I also understood what Odd_Won_Out clarifies above, but if it is the occasional 9 extra fields, then it is a pity, i agree.

Wishing you the best with your work

Grendaline_Guy
15th April 2016, 08:29 PM
I'm so frustrated by this update, especially after the recent update with the changes to the Competition layout that increased the # of steps to do the same thing as before the change.

These changes add steps to the game play. Before this change, if I was in the Valley Map and needed plants the shop came right up with the amount filled in to satisfy the task. Now I have to wait for the new shop tabs to display and then wait for the plant to display. Upon purchase, pressing escape now has to wait for the purchase screen to go away, then the new shop tabs before going back to the valley task.

When starting from the city and loading the shop, again, you have to wait for the initial tabs to display which takes much longer than the old way.

I dislike that I have to buy in each tab individually rather than one buy for all things I put in a cart across the different tabs. It was perfectly fine the way it was before to toggle garden, mixed, lab etc objects off and on for narrowing things down. In the lab tab, showing all the things you can't buy just takes up space that you shouldn't need to scroll through.

If you want to add something I would fine useful to the shop, please consider adding a display of how many you own for plants so that if you're buying up to a certain # you have that easily available.

Another thought...for decorations, whether portal or garden, consider breaking out that selling/buying to a different shop. While I don't decorate as much as most players, I get it that it's really important for those players to get through the huge amounts of items in a better way.

Serpent Goddess
15th April 2016, 09:10 PM
DonabCheeky...I agree with the check mark next to owned items. After I saw your comment I went and checked and found checks on mine until I reached my Snake Terrarium and there was none. I frantically went to my DW and ound it still there, but yes. This is very confusing, some checked, some not.

Snowlily, if you're talking extended field, yes, that is quite a loss indeed, and a very unnecessary one !!!
Mira, why not take the BLH & Premium Questies off the lotteries for club members since we already pay for them, and allow those that are not club members to collect and avtivate them when ready. Its really a waste to get either if you have long terms on or small storehouse for BLH, or low lvl for Premium Questie.

As for the sections in the Sorcerers shop, they look nice and refreshing, but I think you could have done better by opening up new shops. Its getting too crowded in there. Garden items themselves could be further broken down into several categories that would justify a new shop.

And whats this Bell Jar thing? Ok, I know what it is, but its not that impressive compared to the items for the other Companions, its more expensive, and they all look the same. Why have 4 of the same thing? Why not 1 that the same rune changes color for each class, or something a little more distinctive to justify buying 4. This ones a fail for me, its just another bubble jar thing.

Further investigation seems to indicate each belljar has a coloured rune at the base which corresponds to the glowing companion . .

Still waiting for Snakes....Companion would be great? Even something like the stone statue at the bottom right of the valley (its already made)? Anything and more!!! As asked previously, Can I just pay you to make me something? 5 years of pleading is getting old :(

TimeWarp
16th April 2016, 10:42 AM
Personally I don't like the separation of garden and portal world items. It minimizes combinations and creates a bit of a mess.

Serpent Goddess
16th April 2016, 01:05 PM
Agreed ^^^

SnowLily.
16th April 2016, 01:56 PM
If they removed the spell for field like sand field or winter etc. then is fine with me as that just cost 500 mana and it is affordable especially when the whole field is set for vaporizing, then after that the mana just keep piling.

Yes I note that in the shops, items or flowers we already own, some of them are not showing with green check mark that we already have them, so perhaps the developers can fix that.

jomaykaa
16th April 2016, 08:17 PM
A review on the Garden and Furniture inventories revealed the season ('occassion') icon of the objects. Nice they are still there.

Serpent Goddess
16th April 2016, 10:36 PM
Further investigation seems to indicate each belljar has a coloured rune at the base which corresponds to the glowing companion. As added to my previous post by Dragonholt.

Yes, Dragonholt, I noticed that, but compared to the others, even todays Kaching specials, the Bell jars are identical other than the different color rune inside, which makes it quite drab to have 4 of these. The ones in Kaching today are all very unique and impressive compared.

dragonholt
17th April 2016, 04:11 PM
From AnnHayden:

I woild Like to improve Miramagia.
search availability in garden storage and in garden purchase areas.

octopia
17th April 2016, 04:40 PM
Hello everyone! :)

Firstly, a big “thumbs up” to our technical wizards who recognise that fresh content keeps the enjoyment level up for everyone. So, here are some thoughts that were buzzing around in my head ...

I like the new “search” facility. Very useful. If this could be added to our own Garden Inventory, that would be great. Even with separate boxes, it’s hard to find items sometimes.
I like the warm glow background behind the items too.
The Lab tab is a little trickier to scroll through. I’d rather see everything listed in “required level” order (like the crops section) rather than have to scroll through items I cannot buy yet anyway.
I agree with Serpent Goddess about having separate shops. It’s always puzzled me right from the start why only some buildings in the city are functional whilst the rest seem ghostly and abandoned. Maybe we could open a few up now to freshen up the city. A new “Garden Emporium” perhaps? It could go between “Ye Olde English Pub” and “Snakes ’r’ Us”! ;)
Some glitches have been noted already in this thread to which I add this: If you click a field Questie or Premium Questie and then click “Buy” to get the crops from the shop, whilst you are working for the Bailiff, when you click “Buy” in the shop you get the usual message saying you can’t buy, or you must cancel the work. OK so far, so click the “cancel work” button, but the “Buy” button in the shop stays greyed out. You need to “X” out of that twice to get back to the questie order, then repeat the “Buy” process again to get it through.
The new category of “Portal World” decos is confusing, and I’ve yet to see a reason for the separate category. It seems to just limit creativity, unless there’s some secret magical purpose to it to be revealed later.

A good update, can't wait to see what the development wizards of Mira come up with next!

octopia :)

Cynneke
18th April 2016, 03:09 PM
I think it is an amazing update. My main problem is that when you go to the Sorcerers Shop, you go to one of the sections then you have to close that then go to another one (if you want to go to another one). You should make it so you can go to the different sections with tabs instead.

That's my biggest problem also. I'm used to clicking one of the artefacts in the mushroom-menu (shoes, bag, fairydust etc). In the past you arrived in the Sorcerer's Shop, now I get in the artefactmenu and I need to close it to go to the plant-department. It's another useless step!! The worst thing is, that when you get in the artefactmenu, in the topleft corner, there's a plant-button, so you think you can click that one to buy plants. Not!!!! It only shows Crystals about plant-advantages.
It's sooooooo confusing!!

I think you should always arrive in the menu with plants, lab items etc. Not in one of those submenus.

Sometimes it looks that Travian only changes to things for the change itself. It worked, everybody could find what he was looking for, and it appears to be confusing.

Also the search for villages. It was so easy to find in the transportation-menu under the yellow @ below.
But... Travian in all wisdom put it in the avatar-menu. Why?!
It's about transportation, leave it in the transportation-menu!

That's another thing that didn't appear to be useful, so where can it be found now (after the last update)?
Yes... in the transportation-menu.

That's changing a thing only for changing!