PDA

View Full Version : How often can you collect new eggs?

Eleanor Rigby
24th March 2016, 04:53 PM
I am trying to figure out how long it takes for the hourglass to finish spinning so you can collect more eggs (or what clock time it refreshes). I could not find this information in the log, has anyone figured this out? Thanks!

--ER.

Eleanor Rigby
24th March 2016, 10:25 PM
Never mind, the latest update says it should be every 2 hours.

Serpent Goddess
25th March 2016, 04:49 AM
I'm wondering once you collect them, if it resets for more prizes at some point.
I got them all because I was bored and kept on clicking and going back, but is that it for the season?
Please say there's more Mira....even if its xp, mana, tickets, gold...rubies would be nice :)
I'm bored again. The theme is for 2 weeks plus. Is that it???

And what are the birds, bees, bunnies, and pink cloud things for?
Maybe you can throw in an extra growth boost or something...

Oh, did I mention I'm bored now ^^^

Aliya Silver
25th March 2016, 06:12 PM
Hello all,

We don't expect that there will be a reset of the prizes or a second/third ... round.
Initially the egg hunt was meant to allow 5 hideouts every two hours, so it would be possible to collect them all while the season lasts. It was due to a bug that you were able to get back to the search after only one minute at the start of the season - so if you collected all eggs right then, I'm afraid that was it :) and you did it all in one rush.

Still you can go back to the search every two hours and hope for the occasional decoration item.

Best regards,
Aliya

Serpent Goddess
25th March 2016, 06:32 PM
Ty Aliya for answering back. What are the occasional decor items, and how do I know if I got one?

pam877
25th March 2016, 11:50 PM
The buttercup flowers are the decor prize and you get one when it pops up when you click, you can then find them in your inventory

nuttynanny
29th March 2016, 02:15 AM
can you tell us where to enter our easter comp pictures? thanks..I have hunted and hunted and can't seem to find them..

Aliya Silver
29th March 2016, 10:11 PM
Hi nuttynanny,

as mentioned in the *competition announcement* (http://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=7443), please send them to gewinnspiel@miramagia.com

Good luck,
Aliya

nuttynanny
3rd April 2016, 07:35 PM
my email would not work so post on facebook but then was told I posted in wrong place....so I guess I am not going to get to enter the contest again...