PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Can't Collect Egg Prize

Twinkletoe
24th March 2016, 12:44 AM
I love the new egg hunt, but I got all of one color and when it said I could collect, I tried, and got a message that there was a server error and it couldn't be done. I tried several times, same error.

Tharazaria
24th March 2016, 01:06 AM
Same here. I collected all the eggs and only could collect the bunny and it's habitat which isn't even working right.

Leithwyn
24th March 2016, 05:04 AM
I have the same issue, I have two eggs completed but get server error and can't collect.

Gentlefluff
24th March 2016, 05:17 AM
The same here

Jenimi
24th March 2016, 06:15 AM
And again, same here

Jenimi
24th March 2016, 06:35 AM
Just an update: I managed to collect enough eggs to complete all 6. Sadly the Blue, Green, Purple, and Red prized are coming up a server error but the last 2 eggs (Yellow & White) I was actually able to collect the prize. Not going to write what it is though but I will hint that it is simply adorable! *sequel*

Leithwyn
24th March 2016, 09:08 AM
Jenimi is right, white and yellow eggs can be collected but the other four still give "Server error, request cannot be processed.".

Aliya Silver
24th March 2016, 09:12 AM
Thanks all for reporting it.

The devs are already aware of it and surely they are working on it in this very moment :)
So let's hope it will be an easy fix and we'll get the prizes soon.

Enjoy the season,
Aliya

Jenimi
24th March 2016, 08:57 PM
Update: I was just able to collect the last 4 prizes!! Very festive, thank you dev. team!

dragonholt
24th March 2016, 10:12 PM
Greetings miramagicians

Sebastian sends his apologies for the issues that occurred with the new mini game. He assures me that the issues have now been resolved.

The shorter cooldown period this morning was in fact a bug; a hotfix has been applied - the reset time for the eggs should be, and now is, 2 hours.

Any rewards that were affected by the issues should now be collectable.

Happy hunting!

Dragonholt
Community Manager